shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
FUUUUUU- I WAS JUST GOING TO ASK IF I COULD JOIN. I WANTED TO BE KATARA. D:

So, um, can I join your theme?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
HERESY!
No wait, that's the other guy.
Commissars who throw their weight around tend to end up dying heroically for the Emperor, even if the enemy is a suspiciously long way away at the time. :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Commissars who throw their weight around tend to end up dying heroically for the Emperor, even if the enemy is a suspiciously long way away at the time. :awesome:

That won't fit in the name field. You'll have to make it shorter.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
That won't fit in the name field. You'll have to make it shorter.
I commend your dilegence to protocol, Lieutenant Ryu, although it is perhaps a little too literal.

Nevertheless, I agree with your unspoken point that this is lax vox discipline. I shall continue further discussion (specifically in this instance, with the slayer) on a more secure channel. Or, to render this into low Gothic, "shall we take this outside?"

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I commend your dilegence to protocol, Lieutenant Ryu, although it is perhaps a little too literal.

Nevertheless, I agree with your unspoken point that this is lax vox discipline. I shall continue further discussion (specifically in this instance, with the slayer) on a more secure channel. Or, to render this into low Gothic, "shall we take this outside?"

Now it's just getting longer.
In the Grimdark Future, there is only verbosity, apparently.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Noooooooo!!!!!!!! :(

iwantedtobesuki :(

Be Ty Lee! If we had a Ty Lee, then we could be... THE FIRE NATION ANGELS.

Or you could be, leik, the only guy and all of us girls will pull your limbs off over who gets you.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Broseph Stalin

pls.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Back to M-Mira prz.
And thank you in advance.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
D:
But I have toooo.
I shouldn't be Izaya anymore if the icon I want to change to doesn't have him in it.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I think everyone should stop changing their names cause I cant follow :no:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
1 F33L L1K3 1'M TH3 ONLY ON3 WHO KNOWS WHO 1 4M :awesome:

Top Bottom