Can someone change my username?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm gonna get in on the revolutionaries theme. If it's not a theme yet I'm making it one.

Нестор Махно

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Why did my usertitle go back to blue? O.o It should be white, fix plz.

EDIT: If you don't know how to do it, just go to the ACP, find my profile, go to my usertitle and type in the following:
Code:
<font color="#FFFFFF">&#9733;</font>

I've changed my usertitle before and it stayed white, not sure why it changed. Wank, imho.

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
...Well when I did that the entire "<font color="#FFFFFF">&#9733;</font>" showed up in your usertitle (tried it with [ ] too to no avail). Then I changed the "left of postbit" thing but that changed all your stuff to white...

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Try
Code:
<span style="color: #fff;">&#9733;</span>
and make sure that "Yes, admin set" is selected under "use custom title".

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Back to Hideo Kojima

prz :3

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
To change my user name to Yuki Nagato

That is why I am here. That is why you are here.

Shinjite

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Can I please get a change to Ryoko Asakura

Last edited:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
I'm waiting for someone to change her/his name to Haruhi Suzumiya.. xD

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Why the fuck would anyone want to be that crazy bitch

Top Bottom