Can someone change my username?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Avatar is actually placeholder for now

Nyaah.*

*Need sleep

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The only person that has to worry is Force.
Actually, I was meaning it would give you the ability to change your own name at any given moment. :P

One born of human flesh...

Man is now a race of some power.

You, son of man, must face the power you hold.

And you must face your destiny as well...

Though your days be peaceful, the fated time draws near.

I am your judgement.

I sundered the tongue of your fathers and shattered their arrogant power.

So long as the Lord does not live in you, all living beings hold darkness in their hearts.

If you truly wish to be yourself, then rise and fight the darkness within...
the demon inside.

If you have the will to challenge your destiny of battle, son of man, state your name...

Nameless Hero, please.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I am participating in this theme because yeah!!

Can I be Midvalley the Hornfreak please?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wasn't Legato Bluesummers the guy who had the raving mancrush on Knives?

Forcestealer should be that guy. He named himself after that damn purple sword Cloud uses.

Anyways, done.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Actually, I was meaning it would give you the ability to change your own name at any given moment. :P

One born of human flesh...

Man is now a race of some power.

You, son of man, must face the power you hold.

And you must face your destiny as well...

Though your days be peaceful, the fated time draws near.

I am your judgement.

I sundered the tongue of your fathers and shattered their arrogant power.

So long as the Lord does not live in you, all living beings hold darkness in their hearts.

If you truly wish to be yourself, then rise and fight the darkness within...
the demon inside.

If you have the will to challenge your destiny of battle, son of man, state your name...

Nameless Hero, please.

Just quoting this because it looks like someone missed it.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Wasn't Legato Bluesummers the guy who had the raving mancrush on Knives?

Forcestealer should be that guy. He named himself after that damn purple sword Cloud uses.

Anyways, done.

Hey now, nothing says stalkermancrush more than
attaching a severed arm to your own body. :wackymonster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Users now have 250 characters for their aka fields. Which basically means most people should be able to put all their alts that they can remember into their fields now. If you need more let me know.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yes, as far as I know it's still a requirement of getting one's name changed. Though staff have been lax on enforcing this.

Wanda Wilson, you're under Avenger's payroll. Get out there and start shootin'

Eh honestly, I think I should change my username to just be Deadpool. Never really cared for the female one, but it made sense at the time of the name change to go for a girl.

Someone want to just take the 'Lady' part out of my name and I'll just be the original merc with a mouth?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'd go as your friendly neighborhood wall-crawler ;.;

Which one do you mean? I want to be sure before I change your name to something you didn't really want :monster:

Eh honestly, I think I should change my username to just be Deadpool. Never really cared for the female one, but it made sense at the time of the name change to go for a girl.

Someone want to just take the 'Lady' part out of my name and I'll just be the original merc with a mouth?
Done :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
He means Spiderman, Cap.

Wilson, you're free to take the moniker. Iron Man's my gig and I love to party with booze and babes. Heeeeeeeell yeah.

Hop by the Stark Industries Bachelor pad for a party sometime people, we got folks from Capcom side and the Mayor himself.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I presumed that's what he meant but I wanted his confirmation before changing him to that. He just told me on MSN that he doesn't want it changed yet anyway.

Top Bottom