• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Catch-all R.I.P. thrad

KindOfBlue

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Blue
I follow Lindbeck on Twitter and feel absolutely stupid for missing this one.
I found out in the absolute dumbest way possible.
Jairus has been on a Twitter meltdown over no mention of Jessie in the FF7 25th anniversary stream, tagging Nojima again several times and calling for a boycott of SE. He tagged Briana White & Britt Baron saying that it must be easy for them to voice the popular girls and that Erica Lindbeck must know what it’s like to have her character be overshadowed. He blocks and limits all of his negative replies but users in the quote tweets mentioned how tasteless it is dragging her name into his bullshit especially when she just lost her partner.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Jairus has been on a Twitter meltdown over no mention of Jessie in the FF7 25th anniversary stream, tagging Nojima again several times and calling for a boycott of SE. He tagged Briana White & Britt Baron saying that it must be easy for them to voice the popular girls and that Erica Lindbeck must know what it’s like to have her character be overshadowed. He blocks and limits all of his negative replies but users in the quote tweets mentioned how tasteless it is dragging her name into his bullshit especially when she just lost her partner.
Oh, so you found out from
He who shall not be named.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Yet another former WWE referee.

Just 2 days after Dave Hebner, it's Tim White at age 68. Tim White was a referee with WWE during the same timeframe as the Hebner twins. His most famous match was the Hell in a Cell match between The Undertaker and Mick Foley (yes, THAT Hell in a Cell match where Foley pulled off those death defying stunts).

Last edited:

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Coming up from doom-scrolling through the insanity like
AdvancedMeatyGoosefish-size_restricted.gif

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
I'm just finding out about Tony Siragusa. I vividly remember him as a sideline reporter as part of the "Kenny, Moose, and Goose" trio that consisted of FOX's #2 broadcast team (Kenny being play-by-play man Kenny Albert, "Moose" being color commentator and retired fullback Daryl "Moose" Johnston, and of course "Goose" being Siragusa).

Of course, Siragusa is best known for being part of the 2000 Ravens defense that not only won Super Bowl XXXV, but also set the NFL record for fewest points allowed in a 16 game season (that record still stands today). However, THAT defensive performance unfortunately overshadowed by the Ray Lewis scandal stemming from the off-season.

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
R.I.P to the Queen… ?
Feel the need to say that against all the odds, and while I knew it was coming, as a British person currently in the UK, I found out the queen had actually died from this forum post.

I am in a train station right now tbf but still.

Reactions: Wol

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Feel the need to say that against all the odds, and while I knew it was coming, as a British person currently in the UK, I found out the queen had actually died from this forum post.

I am in a train station right now tbf but still.

Same here, I knew it was coming, but I didn't think it was this soon. When I found out this morning, I was like, "What!?" because I wasn't expecting it this month. My heart goes out to her family.

R.I.P, Your Majesty. You will always be remembered.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Angela Lansbury, beloved star of ‘Murder, She Wrote,’ dead at 96

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/11/entertainment/angela-lansbury-dead

This one really hits hard. I'd spent many years growing up watching her in 'Murder, She Wrote' every week. Lucky enough to have been able to see her performing onstage in 'Blithe Spirit' several years back.
Angela Lansbury was someone whose loss I'd been quietly steeling myself against for some time now.

Top Bottom