• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Catch-all R.I.P. thrad

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Last edited:

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
Art McNally, Hall of Fame NFL referee, at age 97. McNally was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame as the first referee ever inducted just 4 months ago.

No link is available at this moment, so instead I took a photo of the Breaking News crawl on TV.

20230102_114932.jpg

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Ugh. This one fucking hurts. 60 is no age at all, and he had fantastic range as both a dramatic and comedic actor, an immediately arresting screen presence, and that fucking voice. The instant you heard him, you knew who it was - it couldn't possibly have been anyone else. And there was such gravitas to his speech. He was more commanding with a whisper than many actors are with a shout.

If you haven't seen The Wire yet, drop whatever you're doing right now and go watch it. I doubt there will ever be a greater sixty hours of television ever again. I might have to go watch it again, in fact.

Top Bottom