CD Japan

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
CD Japan

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/

I have shopped at this store before, and they are very reliable, friendly people. Granted, I know a lot of you shop at and perhaps swear by Play-Asia, but I came across this group first. I'm in no way trying to 'diss' Play-Asia; but, this place features an English language website, and I can attest for prompt service. I just wished to bring their name to the fore as an alternative; they also are selling the postcard book, the On The Way To A Smile book, Advent Children Complete both regular and with FFXIII demo, as well as have the Ultimania for sale. :) They are located in Japan.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Re: CD Japan

That's where I bought ACC, since I used it enough to get enough points to knock a fair amount off the price :monster:

I don't think I've ever used PA for CDs or DVDs, I just used CDJ instead.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer

Yeah, I preordered my ACC copy there too. My points only added up to free shipping lol I didn't get the FFXIII demo, just the regular one.

kunoichi

dead

I was going to use this site next after I used PA ( things have been fine with that site) to see if I could pick up better bargins. I'd also heard it was a good site too. Of course, now all I need is more money to spend :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Are they reliable when it comes to listing details such as region codes? :monster:
They listed ACC as region-free and I still want some more confirmation on that. T_T

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

I've never bought a Bluray (except ACC) from them, but I would be interested in knowing how accurate they are in that respect :monster:

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer

that's weird, cuz i didn't see it. i uploaded this lol
tetsuo.jpg

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do

CD Japan is pretty awesome. Can be a little pricey at times, but they are very reliable.

Top Bottom