Chit Chat Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Come an knock on our door (come an knock on our door)
We've been waiting for you (we've been waiting for you)
Where the trolling is hers and hers and his
TLS is trolling you too

:awesome:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Stop trying to change the subject you faggot.

Come an knock on our door (come an knock on our door)
We've been waiting for you (we've been waiting for you)
Where the trolling is hers and hers and his
TLS is trolling you too

:awesome:

That's the spirit! Of course the punclines for every joke is obvious.

Aaron: n00dz!
EJ: boobs!
Meimei: YAOI!
Cthulhu: n00dz fhtagn!

......I'm suddenly starting to worry for the prime focus of this forum. :wacky:

Bby the forum never really had a prime focus. :monster:

Did you just call me Bby?

Meg Ryan, you and I are done professionally. Now excuse, I'm about to go trash some lights. *brings the bat baseball bat, and yes that's a reference to a joke that was strangely enough never done in the 60's Batman show*

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Did you just call me Bby?

Meg Ryan, you and I are done professionally. Now excuse, I'm about to go trash some lights. *brings the bat baseball bat, and yes that's a reference to a joke that was strangely enough never done in the 60's Batman show*

No I called you nuttea. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The really fun things don't cost anything.

In my experience, sex either costs money (not because I literally pay for sex but because one doesn't generally seduce women without spending something) or a blow to one's ego, or both :monster: Then again I'm not female :awesome:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
In my experience, sex either costs money (not because I literally pay for sex but because one doesn't generally seduce women without spending something) or a blow to one's ego, or both :monster: Then again I'm not female :awesome:

Yes but you're a man. So you've got your whole life ahead of you on spending money for the fun things. :monster:

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo

That is not necessarily true. A pleasant smile, some witty conversation and a huge penis do not cost money or compromise your ego. :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The smart man seduces a woman, makes her fall ridiculously in love, sexes, then runs off with her money and buys a ferrari or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom