Chit Chat Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well when I told the girls earlier he had just woken up from a coma, he has his both legs broken and originally one arm but now both of them, my Grandma arrived to the Hospital a while ago turns out they have to operate him because he's suffering internal bleeding, the guy he was with is still in a coma...

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
MY PSP! IT LOOKS AWESOME NAO

THANK YOU CUSTOM FIRMWARE! THANK YOU DARKALEX! :reptar:

I loves the CTF themes :excited:

So what's everyone up to nao? Sex? :monster:

A

Great Old One
Wow... I'm really sorry to hear about that... really Carlie. :kiss: I hope you feel better.

@ Mei: Yes plox. :wacky:

It seems like everyone's in kind of a crappy mood these days. :( These are gloomy days. T_T

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Hey, I'm in a good (sore) mood! :( if it helps?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Thanks, I'm worried about the other guy though, he still in a coma and none responsive...
On a side note tomorrow is my date's b-day

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
GOOD LUCK NIN~ But then you won't be in the depressed jobless slobs anymore. You will no longer feel our pain.
But I can be depressed and sick with MS, right? Right? Someone will still feel my pain, pretty please? :(

A

Great Old One
Good luck into getting a job too Tiff. :kiss:

EDIT:

That's good Carlie> I'm still sorry though. :(

Nooooo! I will find a cure for your MS one day Nin, I will!

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
If you do, you'll get a Nobel Prize. But it's getting closer to a time where I can take a pill to deal with my MS, which is absolutely wonderful. :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom