Chit Chat Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I still don't get how anything could be better than good soup. Well, except for good sex. It will remain one of the mysteries of life, I guess.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I have stew meat and red potatoes and some tomato sauce and bits. Can I make goulash, y/n?

Ice Prince

Hopeless Ladyboy
^Chicken Noodle and Vegtable Beef ftw.

Then again, I like soup, so I'll always give a new soup a try at least. I've never been a fan of Tomato soup though...

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
HAY I GOT SOME CHICKEN FRIED RICE WITH UR NAME ON IT IN THE FRIDGE. WANT A BOWL?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
*makes a bowl for Ali* HERE YOU GO :monster:

A

Great Old One
My friend ditched me again. Why the hell do they make plans if they plan if they plan on ditching you in the end? Seriously, what the fuck.

And not to mention, I had to go all the way out to Los Angeles. I waited in the resturaunt for an hour and a half, before she called me.

You must be confused, :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That sucks, monster. Ditch them instead. Ditch them and ask them if they like it that way.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
My friend ditched me again. Why the hell do they make plans if they plan if they plan on ditching you in the end? Seriously, what the fuck.

And not to mention, I had to go all the way out to Los Angeles. I waited in the resturaunt for an hour and a half, before she called me.

You must be confused, :monster:

how so?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
But that was rude of them, you should tell them not to make plans with you if they're gonna ditch. Otherwise you won't talk to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom