Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
W.

I do realize it's my first initial and all...just curious about what's behind that.

A

Great Old One
Well, first you need to tell us the question, Shadey. :monster:

And W., for the record, the site is back up. ^^

Indeed. Such as; if you strap a buttered sandwich onto a cat and then let the two objects fall, will the two stand still in the air or continue spinning in infinity?!!!
Nuclear power can go throw itself away. Cat-plus-sandwich power is the new thing in town.

Only if "punch" has suddenly become a verb for serving punch bowls. If not, then be careful not to 'get out of line' with the punch. :monster: :monster: :monster:

A

Great Old One
Aw, I think Shade's sweet. D :

And you can punch a punching back Kanga. That's what thar there for. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Then punch against something really hard and rethink the whole idea of punching someone. :monster:

*WARNING: Ultra-super-wargod-nerding below*

Just to satisfy your curiosity, the mystery I referenced regards FFVII (of course). The ghost in the church is not just cancelled by approaching the ghost; but by talking to a random NPC somewhere in the game world. And soon I may learn which NPC(s) it is. Why would I want to know this? Because I want the ghost to be there when you're at disc 3.

You guys wouldn't believe how much is happening in the FFVII community right now, aside from ACC. People, including me, just learned of a new glitch which affects the perfect game run.

A

Great Old One
What...? I'm pretty sure I heard that somewhere before, on how the ghost was apparently Aerith.... I think I remember this, because I was debating against the LTD (you're not ultra-super-warging-nerd unless you do that :monster: ), and I'm pretty sure I was given something like this before. But, I may be wrong ._.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Then punch against something really hard and rethink the whole idea of punching someone. :monster:
shut up. D:

*WARNING: Ultra-super-wargod-nerding below*

Just to satisfy your curiosity, the mystery I referenced regards FFVII (of course). The ghost in the church is not just cancelled by approaching the ghost; but by talking to a random NPC somewhere in the game world. And soon I may learn which NPC(s) it is. Why would I want to know this? Because I want the ghost to be there when you're at disc 3.

You guys wouldn't believe how much is happening in the FFVII community right now, aside from ACC. People, including me, just learned of a new glitch which affects the perfect game run.

right.

and i'm off to bed. another day in the bakery tomorrow. night. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom