Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how the ghost could be used in the LTD.

For some reason the programmers connected a random NPC to the ghost however; and talking to that NPC will remove the ghost from the church. Me no likey. So I have to figure out which NPC it is; I may be getting some help with that.

A

Great Old One
No, not used in the Love Triangle discussion itself, but how Aerith's spirit lives on or something... even in the LTD.

And was it ripped off from Gameshark or something? Because I don't think I actually ever saw this.

All you have to do is visit the church again after you left it on disc 1. Without cheats you can't do this until late on disc 2, but the ghost actually exists in the church even when Aeris is in your party. The ghost will just be tending the flowers, next to two kids, and trying to speak to the ghost will give no dialogue. If you pass a certain safe point in the church the ghost fades away permanently. (The same if you speak to this random NPC)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So wait...it's always there?

And if you don't talk to Currently Unknown Random NPC X, you can go back and see it infinitely?

So wait...it's always there?

And if you don't talk to Currently Unknown Random NPC X, you can go back and see it infinitely?

Not always, but like I said once you leave Midgar for the first time the ghost exists there. So with cheats, giving you the Sector 5 Key item, you can go see it. However without cheats the earliest point will be right after Diamond Weapon attacks, and you can dig it up in Bone Village.

Yes, you should be able to see it indefinitely as long as you don't make the ghost fade away.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
it was, but she's also new, no need to go too hard on her :monster:

anyway I'm off to bed, g'nite everyone :awesomonster:

I'm about to try mixing smirnoff and a multi-vitamin drink. Let's see how that turns out.

Edit: It turn out horrifying. I get kill by alcohol.

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
So we get to see two planet sized people make love! YES YES!! </bison>

THIS IS DELICIOUS!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm so happy my friend gets to come over for the weekend. This is going to be so awesome.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom