Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back for a few moments, just to tell you all that this evening I will listen to Jeff Dunham's first show in Sweden!
Indeed, I will travel to the nation's capital and see Jeff Dun-HAAAAAM with my own very eyes. Coolerz.

Edit: I'm afraid he won't be funny though. Although that should be completely his problem.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Or maybe he thinks that he can pull us off of this crappy position and save the world. Like, Superman. :awesomonster:
Yeah, that's likely, but either way he's got to be under a shitload of stress :monster:

Don't reply, and bye. :monster:
cba to not reply, but I'm buggering off now to try to sleep again so I probably won't reply after this again until later :awesome:

A

Great Old One
Yeah, that's likely, but either way he's got to be under a shitload of stress :monster:
I bet he didn't see what was coming.

cba to not reply, but I'm buggering off now to try to sleep again so I probably won't reply after this again until later
Argh. Okay, night! <3

funny thing. cos I haven't seen you lately, when I called your house it wasn't you who told me. I heard it all from your dad.
Don't listen to him, he's a crackhead with burnt lungs.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
NOBODY CARES, KRILLIN.

Your dad does drugs?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A

Great Old One
Oh, sorry Shade. I forgot who Jeff Dunham was for a second.... ._. (SILENCE! I KILL YOUU....)

Are you watching him live, because that'd be totally awesome. I love Achmed the Dead Terrorist. :O

Your dad does drugs?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I don't know at this point.

A

Great Old One
If he's at rehab he's cheating.

And Peanuts. :D

Also, I should bZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Mumble.

Do it nao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom