Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
*random moment* AHAHAHAHAHAHA! - Im so boreded... oh btw, Ashes ur Avi is arsumz! ^_^!

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
Awww BBMz, juu changed ur naem... I likey ur new siggy and avi yesh! Wuz wrong, you okies?

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

A

Great Old One
I had to change it. D: And thanks, I made the sig and the avatar. ^^ Nothing's wrong. ._.

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
Oh okies, usually when i see "._." i think something is wrong sowwies. Niiice, i wish i could use PS better. my PC is too full of shit right now for me to take time and learn to use it LOLz. I do make simple avis though and apparently my Seph sig is the ONLY good Sig i ever made the rest of them suck REAL bad LOLz!

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

A

Great Old One
Ooh, you made that? It's good. ^.^ If you want, I can make a siggie/avatar for you if you want one. I like your siggie avatar, no worries. :D

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
I just made that Aerith Avi this morning XD cuz i was bored LOLz. I use MS Paint and Digital Image Standard for them LOLz. Im surprised that Sephy one came out so well, even after I added text to it. I usually just use random screenshots, center the image how i want it, then tweak the contrast, brightness, saturation, hue, and sharpness alot. Ish all it is really so ya mine are pretty simple.

Glad you liek though! I have all my avis in a photobucket account I made if u wanna see -

http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r16/Sephy666/My Avatars/

Maybe I just get lucky sometimes ROFLz! Yours are so prettyful though ^^. Maybe I'll request one sometime ^_^!

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

A

Great Old One
I like them. : o

I have a tendency to sharpen my avatars/siggies as well, and I always use the vibrance hue. That helps a lot for me. They're simple, but you can tell that they were done, so it's good. ^^

And thank you, I'm just a beginner though, so I have to keep trying. ^_^

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
Beginner??? SRSLY!?!!? But yourz ar so prettyz!!! Sometimes I tink PS users are too hard on demselves XD. I liek urz tuuu! ^_^!

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

I am stunned by how perfect that live show was. Words can not express how great it was. If anyone is interested in the details of what happened you'll just have to force it out of me tomorrow. I'm going to sleep. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I am stunned by how perfect that live show was. Words can not express how great it was. If anyone is interested in the details of what happened you'll just have to force it out of me tomorrow. I'm going to sleep. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Night bro.

A

Great Old One
@ Aerith - yeah, I think that's the fourth siggie I've made?

@ Shade - tell us the details tomorrow. :o

@ Kangajew - Hi. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom