Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
DUDE I KNEW IT! WE HOLD A DISCUSSION ABOUT N00DZ AND V COMES A CALLIN'!

Am I good or what? Either that or V is just predictable. :P

Hes got a query set up so that when ever the words "nood , nude , noodz" or any variation there of are mentioned in a thread he's pm'ed a link to the thread and page of it X)

A

Great Old One
No. Stop and I'll press charges against you. :comedian:

New Channeh pr0n thread fgj.
Please no. Can we not taint this forum with speaking of pron?

Hes got a query set up so that when ever the words "nood , nude , noodz" or any variation there of are mentioned in a thread he's pm'ed a link to the thread and page of it X)
That's going into my sig. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
*across the entire Internet

:bigmonster:

Celes: About fifteen pages :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I would've just been a disappointment if I hadn't asked for n00dz. :duhard:

Celes: Not much, we're talking about how all the 18+ females of this forum need to send me n00dz if they haven't already :bigmonster:

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi
I have indeed gotten nudes from several females here, but not for at least a year :( Is someone liek Tennyo or Hatsumi willing to remedy that for me? :wacky:

Oh, sorry, I locked away all my nude photos in a safe submerged somewhere under water ( the baltic sea) and I just can't remember the code. You'll have to ask me when I remember and can fly myself in a plane to get there. :(

A

Great Old One
TIFF, HELP ME GET ALI TO POST N00DZ.

Too late, she already saw. :comedian: You're the only one who hasn't because you're not of deserving.

And also, can we stop talking about n00dz?

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
this is moving way too fast for me to keep up with -__- then again, maybe Im just groggy from the nap earlier

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Aw D=

New Channeh pr0n thread fgj.

xD I wish. Unfortunately Spam like that wouldn't be tolerated. The thread would have to promise the n00dz for it to stay open, I don't think I could weasle my way through 300 pages again of nothing.

No. Stop and I'll press charges against you. :comedian:

Please no. Can we not taint this forum with speaking of pron?

You don't wanna see my naked bodeh? D;

A

Great Old One
:facepalm:

Hoohoo, you're so undeserving you don't get to see Tiff either. :awesome: And no, for the last time.

@L: Oh crap. Not again.

I'll have you know my brother went to the bathroom here.

@Tiff: Fulfill Audball's quest! 8D

@ Tennyo: This forum does need an 18+ section. And we're joking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom