Godot
We're missing about five people now :(

And for the last night I lie
Could I lie with you?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm starting to get annoyed that my music player thing in this other window is not playing the song I want to hear. It's set to random, so that makes sense...except it's played other songs about five times now. Wtf.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
i love how the mention of noods totally changes a forum :)

the noods scandal made the last days of ACF great though , i miss the baps competition dearly ;_;

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Self-insertion into conversations between friends makes me feel like slimeball, especially when I don't know the people well enough.

I read that really quick and thought you said self insertion into friends makes you feel like a slimeball

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Self-insertion into conversations between friends makes me feel like a slimeball, especially when I don't know the people well enough.

same here :sigh:

Even prisons have n00dz

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
...and here we are again :monster:

And please tell me I did not just see the word "baps" >_<

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
i love how the mention of noods totally changes a forum :)

the noods scandal made the last days of ACF great though , i miss the baps competition dearly ;_;

That's what TLS has been missing! A best baps competition. :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Indeed i would love to see a baps competition here prior to my sentencing , come on guys i wont see you for years!

@omega, bapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbaps
bapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbaps
bapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbapsbaps

edit: mmm shit formatting ftw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom