Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
this is me telling you you i was taking you seriously since the lesbian comments but prior to the lesbian comments i did not take you seriously.

srsly.

crack

Donator
You're all nuts if you can't tell that I wasn't being serious since the lesbian comments. Please tell me this is not true.
I am nuts. More often though, people prefer to call me crazy or insane. :comedian:

Woot! Crack finally admits it!
Yeah, I admitted that I was the bestest out of all you n00bs. :monster:

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi
this is me telling you you i was taking you seriously since the lesbian comments but prior to the lesbian comments i did not take you seriously.

srsly.

I find it sexier when you don't listen to a word I say.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Im going to bed i gotta wake up early and try to secure a new job now that i live in a new town with my sister.

ill try to get on tomorrow and chat a bit , also noods would be deeply appreciated :D

edit:

IN FACT I DEMAND NOODS , ESPECIALLY FROM YOU MUM YES YOU , I DONT CARE JUST SEND THEM GIMME YOUR NOODS NAO.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I have mostly English models in my drive, Ed. Who do you want??? Also mostly japanese, I plan to expand to korea when I cba.

A

Great Old One
IN FACT I DEMAND NOODS , ESPECIALLY FROM YOU MUM YES YOU , I DONT CARE JUST SEND THEM GIMME YOUR NOODS NAO.
Crap, now that's just disturbing.

Imma motherfucking hairy female beast. :monster:
Are you by any chance desperate and wrinkly and old too? :comedian:

Will provide.
I knew it.

, I plan to expand to korea when I cba.
Korea, when?

No, that's why it's a bad memory!
Give me a memorable place and I'll provide it there. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom