Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
Partly I think its because Ive had enough gay guys hit on me that it just ugh. Also, I wouldnt mind it as much if they didnt flaunt themselves all over the place. Every gay person Ive met has tried to push it on you, and its like, dude, Im straight but you dont see me mentioning it 24 hours a day.
Maybe if they allowed gay marriage you wouldn't be hearing them 'mentioning it 24 hours a day.'

Bye Omega <3

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
hmm, I didnt know that. That doesnt bother me because people cant control who they fall in love with.
gay people can't control who they fall in love with either. what's your point?

Partly I think its because Ive had enough gay guys hit on me that it just ugh. Also, I wouldnt mind it as much if they didnt flaunt themselves all over the place. Every gay person Ive met has tried to push it on you, and its like, dude, Im straight but you dont see me mentioning it 24 hours a day.
Not all gay people flaunt it, you just don't realise the ones who don't flaunt it are gay because, well, they don't flaunt it. The same goes for drug users, btw :awesome:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
As far as gay marriage is concerned i really dont see why people give a shit , its love not some over convulated bill that needs to be passed.
Love can surpass age , ethnicity , fucking countries but it cant over come gender?
Bullshit man.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah I've heard of Perez Hilton. Can't say that I pay much attention to him, though.

Anyway it's really late and I'm tired. Goodnight everyone.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
gay people can't control who they fall in love with either. what's your point?

XD thats what I meant.

oh I know not all gay people flaunt it. Just the majority of the ones Ive met. Like two of them didnt and they were fine. I got along with them. The others ones put it into every conversation and it just got annoying to me, just like if soeone who was straight kept reminding me they were.

goodnight to all those who are leafing

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Audi, get on that. ;D

Bye, Meggy. How will I survive without you? -sobs-

Edit: Nocty, I can totally see where you are coming from. People who are like that are obnoxious, and sometimes it's hard not to generalize sometimes. I've got plenty of gay friends, and they are all sweet hearts. <3 I support gay marriage full force.

Last edited:

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi
I'm too much of a real homophobe, and I'll admit it, but it must be trauma from getting hit on by some really dog-like lesbos.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
guys. i have to go.

TTYL :bigmonster:

EDIT: Gabe: hope things work out. some people think of pplz who jsut got out of jail, fucked up. and that's a crap..

A <33

crack

Donator
Bye, Meggy. How will I survive without you? -sobs-
With me of course.

oh I know not all gay people flaunt it. Just the majority of the ones Ive met. Like two of them didnt and they were fine. I got along with them. The others ones put it into every conversation and it just got annoying to me, just like if soeone who was straight kept reminding me they were.
And what's your point in saying this?

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
You dont remember the people in the sig? :O
I remember some of them umm

For sure adri , jen , suteki , umm i forgot her username handle but she was really cool and liked to be in theatre and was engaged (pertaining to the one in the pink bra)

and errm as long as you dont forward my penor to everyone? :P

edit:
tenny said:
Yeah I've heard of Perez Hilton. Can't say that I pay much attention to him, though.

Hes famous in the sense that hes a nobody but somehow people still flock to him , kinda like the real paris hilton.

A

Great Old One
Bye L! Bye Tenny! ^_^

I'm too much of a real homophobe, and I'll admit it, but it must be trauma from getting hit on by some really dog-like lesbos.
Just as traumatic as getting hit on by an eighty year old grandpa looking for someone to sex up with? In particular, a child?

There are a lot worse scenarios.

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
And what's your point in saying this?

Responding to what someone else said :monster:

I just think that people need to realize though that people arent going to agree with someone on everything. Everything is so politically correct now it sickens me. We live in a country (well those in the US) where they wont even called terrorists, terrorists anymore. Or its insensitive to say illegal alien.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You dont remember the people in the sig? :O
I remember some of them umm

For sure adri , jen , suteki , umm i forgot her username handle but she was really cool and liked to be in theatre and was engaged (pertaining to the one in the pink bra)

and errm as long as you dont forward my penor to everyone? :P

As far as order goes, iirc it's Sheena, Autumn/Althena, Me, Suteki, ...unsure, unsure, Adri, Geo?, Jen. I'm pretty sure one of the two unsure ones was Mage.

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi
A said:
Just as traumatic as getting hit on by an eighty year old grandpa looking for someone to sex up with?

Is this a serious question, and if so, wtf are you on tonight?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Sorry, Ten! I didn't see that! I deserve to die. D=
*huggles* Good night!

Good night to you too, Phones. there's your nick name! Like Neku, from TWEWY. <33

Also, Audi, I'm glad you're here for me at least. -hughug-

crack

Donator
I just think that people need to realize though that people arent going to agree with someone on everything. Everything is so politically correct now it sickens me. We live in a country (well those in the US) where they wont even called terrorists, terrorists anymore. Or its insensitive to say illegal alien.
Yes, I know this. Why are you telling me, or to whomever you want to announce to, this statement? It's clearly obvious that people will never agree with each other.

And being politically correct can sometimes be a good thing.

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
It had to do with the discussion before hand with like three other people.

And yes, being politically correct can be a good thing. But not to the extent that it is in the US nowadays. Personally, Id rather people say what they really think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom