--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Tifa: wouldn't that be so-so...they should've get married WTF

Gnite, V, happy n00ding

A

Great Old One
Night V. :)

But seriously. Elvis died while on the toilet.

With a JELLY DONUT dripping from his mouth.

Not a very kingly way to die.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Aaron - y'know what's crazy? I didn't sleep at all last night, and had a 2-3 hour nap this evening before the fun began...and I'm WIDE AWAKE right now. Hyped, amped, pumped, jazzed, excited, hyper, etc. Shit is crazy.

G'night, doodsky.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Tifa: wouldn't that be so-so...they should've get married WTF

They WERE gonna get married too!...until he found some Czechoslovakian blonde beauty and decided to call it quits. :\

HI A~! <3333

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
Lots of kings have died in crappy ways through out time. Which is why I said one time in this thread that I totally picture myself getting the Zack treatment one day. :monster:

Oh, ffs. Rofl.
SILENCE, I KEEL YOU

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
They WERE gonna get married too!...until he found some Czechoslovakian blonde beauty and decided to call it quits. :\

fuck. that sucks =/ what happened to the 8 years of sex? :monster: i hate it when guys go like that :(

A

Great Old One
@ Omega: Actually, that happens to me too. If I don't sleep enough, I become very, very hyper to the point where I start screaming at people. You must have the same thing, so sleep in forty eight hours. :monster:

Lots of kings have died in crappy ways through out time. Which is why I said one time in this thread that I totally picture myself getting the Zack treatment one day.
Zack <<<<< Elvis.

A

Great Old One
Oh right, and Meg - if you really are feeling that way, I might want to warn you that you'll have a horrible crash later.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I wish I'd have gotten a video of our second night in Louisiana in February. I'd slept maybe five hours across two days, and so I was so stupidly tired that I started having hysterical giggle fits where I couldn't stop laughing for 10+ minutes :awesome:

Ed: O, fuck ME, I know. I'm going to sleep half of my day away, I assure you :D

And it wouldn't have been so bad, had I not woken up at 3:30 that afternoon, and then had to get ready for work at 6 am. AMAGAD. Wanted to fling myself off the building so badly.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
fuck. that sucks =/ what happened to the 8 years of sex? :monster: i hate it when guys go like that :(
Well if I wanna look at it to see why he left, I can say that she was a bitch. But that still doesn't give a person a right to just run off with someone else all of a sudden.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Well if I wanna look at it to see why he left, I can say that she was a bitch. But that still doesn't give a person a right to just run off with someone else all of a sudden.

not a good reason to leave a girl like that. probably, guy's already cheating. but still..that really sucks..

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
MAN, RELATIONSHIPS ARE TROUBLESOME! :catfight:

If any relationship goes past 3-5 years, then get married. What's the point of staying together after those years without marriage?

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Zack's DEAD?! SPOILER TAGS YOU ASSHATS.

^^ :monster: FGJ

If any relationship goes past 3-5 years, then get married. What's the point of staying together after those years without marriage?

i say, what's the point of having a long relationship when you're just going to end it with a WTF reason...

BTW, 1 year relationship can already be troublesome.. :(

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
lol. bye guys, i'll be checking laters. :monster: gnite

A, sorry, i was being cocky.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom