Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I did. It made me smile. It also made me a tad frisky. And then it made me lol at the end :monster:

A

Great Old One
o_o Fuk what?

I did. It made me smile. It also made me a tad frisky. And then it made me lol at the end :monster:
Awesome, glad you enjoyed it. :monster: What did you do for your B-day?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's a fine idea, imho. >D
Don't you DARE >=/

Well, "last night" (lulz), met up with some friends, who took me out barhopping in downtown Ft. Worth. I've so far had four VERY strong drinks, and come home with two of the shot glasses, and the best material gift I have ever gotten from anyone, ever. We had a LOT of fun, and there are a couple dozen pictures, half of which have me making RIDICULOUS faces xD

I've also found myself a girlfriend, which is the best gift I've ever gotten, period :D

Ed: Forgot what I was editing in.

Second ed: ORITE! AT midnight, though, I was taking a shot. Technically, it's not my birthday until half past three, though, and then I've the whole day ahead of me. Dunno what I'll be doing. Possibily hanging out with more friends, and getting all goony with Tiff :)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I don't think I did that tonight. Half of them are me rather tipsy making random faces. The fan favorite so far appears to be me standing next to/hugging my friend's boyfriend, pretending to cry as I said "I love you too, man! *sob*" :monster:

A

Great Old One
No, no, & no. :monster:
Yes, yes, yes, and yes. :monster:

I don't think I did that tonight. Half of them are me rather tipsy making random faces. The fan favorite so far appears to be me standing next to/hugging my friend's boyfriend, pretending to cry as I said "I love you too, man! *sob*"
... Are you tipsy? :monster:

Huh what? :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Hey, I'm jus' saying :P

I believe her name is Tiffany...but she hates it when I call her that :P

Ed: A bit, yeah. So far, I seem to just get a little more random and slightly dizzy the more I drink. I'm still pretty clear-headed, and my wonderful wit is still there. But I've not had a drink in about an hour and a half, so I'm pretty straight right now.

A

Great Old One
You guys are making me depressed with the fact that I haven't been in a serious relationship in my sixteen years. Go somewhere else, you two. :monster:

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
You guys are making me depressed with the fact that I haven't been in a serious relationship in my sixteen years. Go somewhere else, you two. :monster:
Be thankful for that while it lasts & try to get it right the first time.:monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom