Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Tomberry

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I voted for Chocobos they may be big yellow birds and as some people have pointed out stink...but they're damn cute as hell, everytime that little chocobo pops up after a certain amount of requirements are fulfilled in Dissidia I squeal at it cause its so cute the 2D ones are the best :D.

Not to mention that baby chocobo that lives in Sahz's fro in FFXIII very squeal worthy also I happen to find the FFVII chocobo raising and racing game one of the funnest mini games ever plus they make me laugh when they bounce up and down after you breed a new one:monster:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Cactuars. They are the most adorable little bastards to exist, ever. Plus, they're green. I like green. :)

Moogles are pretty cute, too. Stiltzkin ftw!

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I only like Chocobos if they can fly. If not then fuck all, they're just retarded giant chickens. Though I think chocobo hunting would provide more than enough for your party if they run out of rations on their travels :monster:

and I vaguely recall Moombas being somehow connected Shumis somehow... and well, Shumis are like humanoid squids that looks like something out of a tectacle hentai.

Tonberries... have always kinda creeped me out. I get the feeling if I ever had one as a pet it'd murder me in my sleep.

So between Moogles and Cactuars, I can't decide. Moogles are adorable, but there are times when they get annoying, to the point where I want to kick one. Cactuars are just awesome, but not very huggable so idk.

trustnoevil

Selphie Chica
Moombas are by far my favourite. They're soo adorable! And yeah, the Shumi are connected with the Moombas. The Shumi undergo some sort of evolution (like Pokemon! lulz) and some will become Elders, while others will become Moombas. If I were a Shumi, I'd rather become a Moomba than an Elder.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Moombas. One of the few good things in VIII, IMHO.

Don't get me wrong, moogles are cool (especially in IX), chocobos are handy (but hardly cute), tonberries are cool, too (but psychopathic), and cactaurs... seriously, who would want to hug a cactus?

...OK, Lulu, but she dresses in a bondage dress. Maybe she's into that sort of thing.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm sure they would smell like any other farm animal. I always imagine a chocobo to smell like cattle, or horses.

Just not pigs. Ew.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I imagined they smell like a big effin chicken.
Chickens smell of their own shit and the blood of other chickens due to pecking fights. Friggin disgusting imo.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
All this talk of chicken is making me hungry D:

I got sadistic pleasure out of killing chocobos in FF12. Delicious.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
So what do moogles smell like then? I'm betting kupo nuts.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
ffs what the hell is this thread? Really?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Well, Alex, it's simple.

We already know what chocobos smell like, as discussed earlier on. We know that Moombas are obviously slaves, so they smell like sweat, cotton, burlap, and swine. Cactuars are running cacti, and thus smell like dust and sand and pain, and Tonberries smell of blood and death. So the only thing left is the moogles.

And it's a subject of great importance to EVERYONE. WE MUST KNOW

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
How many games has Ultros appeared in?

You know, given his recurring nature he might actually be up there with mascots now. FFVI, FFXII, Dissidia, Chocobo's Dungeon, FF1 as a hidden boss...and fuck, wasn't he in FFIV: The After Years, as well? :monster:

Maybe he deserves a spot..

Top Bottom