Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
1253950575254-2.jpg

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
ROTFLMAO, wtf?

Why did Tifa's clothes shatter? And why is it dealing 9999 damage to that Cactuar?

If I saw a sight like that, I'd be HEALED for 9999 HP. :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Because in japan blood loss represents stimulation.

And Tonberry are just that fucking fast

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh I figured the cactuar was nosebleeding out of arousal, but...a Tonberry did that? ROFFLE. Awesome pic is awesome.

They need to make a demo of Cloud and the others fighting a cactuar or Tonberry in ACC esque graphics. That'd be awesome.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Or they could just, REMAKE THE FUCKING GAME

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Oh geez, don't make me chooooozze!
And you forgot Pupus in this poll!!!

They are each my favorites in different ways. My favorite moogles were from FFVI and FFIX. My favorite chocobos were from FFVII and XI.

I really think that Cait Sith should be a recurring appearance. Not the Cait Sith, just the little black and white cat w/cape. =]

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Moombas have more votes than Tonberries, at least. I am satisfied.

Kikki

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myPEACEFULsanctuary
Chocobos are so cute! I loved Chobi in FFU and I found it so cute how you could take the little chococo in Chocobo Tales to the play park! Plus they have a great theme music and the baby chocobo in XIII is so adorable!

Ghost X

By my definition of 'cute' only moogles and cactaurs make the cut. Moogles have the advantage since there is a variety of designs of them, and I would have to say FFXII's version of them was the best. So yeah, moogles. I think cactaurs are hilarious, especially the versions of them where they are simply animated by a few frames, and 2D in a 3D game (if I recall correctly?)

Top Bottom