Congrats on getting hitched, Geo

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
While she doesn't frequent these parts very often Geo/dumbapple got married over the weekend, and I figured that it deserved a thread to commemorate it, since her adorable as hell pictures keep filling my Faesbük feed.

:monster:

X :neo:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
HEY, I JUST MET YOU
AND THIS IS CRAZY
BUT HERE'S MY GOOD VIBES
CONGRATS ON MARRY(ING)

-poor rhyme but yeah haha congrats!

Dumb Apple

Soul Wrought of Terra Corrupt
AKA
Geostigma, Omega Gist
Aww, thank you so much everyone! And yes, while I don't frequent here as much as I should, X and I are still buddies online.

P.S.

This was our "entrance song" to the reception, and this was my husband's and I's "first dance".

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Aww, thank you so much everyone! And yes, while I don't frequent here as much as I should, X and I are still buddies online.

P.S.

This was our "entrance song" to the reception, and this was my husband's and I's "first dance".

And I thought that everything couldn't be any more perfect than the pictures. Those songs are friggin' fantastic. <3

X :neo:

This was our "entrance song" to the reception
BJjamcore-01.png

and this was my husband's and I's "first dance".

crying.jpg

TOO BEAUTIFUL <3 ;___;

*bawling continues*

AvecAloes

Donator
Congrats! And holy freaking awesome song choices! Does your husband also play FF? Or did you somehow convince him to go along with those songs? :wacky:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Eldritch blessing upon this union. An' shit. :monster:
Congratulations though, it gives hope to the rest of us that a few of our number have figured out how to adult.

Top Bottom