• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Congrats on getting hitched, Geo

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
While she doesn't frequent these parts very often Geo/dumbapple got married over the weekend, and I figured that it deserved a thread to commemorate it, since her adorable as hell pictures keep filling my Faesbük feed.

:monster:

X :neo:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
HEY, I JUST MET YOU
AND THIS IS CRAZY
BUT HERE'S MY GOOD VIBES
CONGRATS ON MARRY(ING)

-poor rhyme but yeah haha congrats!

Dumb Apple

Soul Wrought of Terra Corrupt
AKA
Geostigma, Omega Gist
Aww, thank you so much everyone! And yes, while I don't frequent here as much as I should, X and I are still buddies online.

P.S.

This was our "entrance song" to the reception, and this was my husband's and I's "first dance".

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Aww, thank you so much everyone! And yes, while I don't frequent here as much as I should, X and I are still buddies online.

P.S.

This was our "entrance song" to the reception, and this was my husband's and I's "first dance".

And I thought that everything couldn't be any more perfect than the pictures. Those songs are friggin' fantastic. <3

X :neo:

This was our "entrance song" to the reception
BJjamcore-01.png

and this was my husband's and I's "first dance".

crying.jpg

TOO BEAUTIFUL <3 ;___;

*bawling continues*

AvecAloes

Donator
Congrats! And holy freaking awesome song choices! Does your husband also play FF? Or did you somehow convince him to go along with those songs? :wacky:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Eldritch blessing upon this union. An' shit. :monster:
Congratulations though, it gives hope to the rest of us that a few of our number have figured out how to adult.

Top Bottom