cute animals appreciation club

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
you want shirtless men with cute animals you say?

hot-guys-and-baby-animals-puppy.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

tumblr_lcapr5yR1g1qd8w1vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l72puelLtM1qd8w1vo1_500.jpg

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Apologies for any repeats...

2zf8i0y_1104.jpg

arWAO.jpg

lobo_hug_PWF-29_500.jpg

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
a picture of my cat

205282_10151114417806948_1111573029_n.jpg

"kawaii"

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
quotes++-+obstacles.jpeg

Not a fan of the twee message but yay baby ducklings!

Also:
12+-+1

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
quotes++-+obstacles.jpeg

Not a fan of the twee message but yay baby ducklings!

Ducklings are fucking insane. I've now raised 2 pairs to adulthood and on both occasions they were jumping and climbing boxes and obstacles about 2-3 times their height.

They're adorable but only when you don't get put off from having to scoop them up and put them back into the box one bajillion times

;-;

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
tumblr_m97il9ZwPq1r4fpswo1_500.jpg

A little kitty in our school who made be awwww:

When I was waiting for my some people to arrive, this little kitty went near me. She’s dirty, thin and alone but since she looks sad and I love animals I played with her by poking her with my ballpen. She enjoyed it and in no time she was trying to catch the pen herself. Later on when the people arrived I stopped playing with her- to my surprise, she climbed up the bench and went to me. She sat on my lap and comfortably settled herself there, curled up just like a ball and she slept there for around 30 minutes. It was a bit hard for me to leave her when I needed to go but I thought that maybe this kitten just wants love (or a mommy) and I’m happy knowing that I was able to give that to her.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Some of The Times animals of the week pictures (I got taken there by an article on self-deprecating humour...):

lion-cubs-fighting_2357300k.jpg

leopard-cubs_2361427k.jpg

tiger-cub-china_2359603k.jpg

tiger-chase-splash_2356219k.jpg

dog-eats-iphone-5_2358554k.jpg

^dog eats iPhone

rutting-stag_2360856k.jpg

birds-swap-food_2357299k.jpg

source

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Incoming cat and baby cuteness:

You'd think that with all the stuff the baby puts the cat through, it must have scratched him at some point.

But nope!

He cares. d'aaaaaw.

Top Bottom