cute animals appreciation club

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
tumblr_mno4otNTBr1rjcfxro1_400.gif

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Pictures courtesy of the BBC and Paignton Zoo

_69429715_69429714.jpg

_69411345_69411344.jpg

_69411136_69411135.jpg

Source, local news

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I had the pleasure, at 5 years old, to go to a zoo where they had a 5 day old giraffe baby. It was awesome, wish I could do the same with Ashley someday (especially since her baby stuff has a giraffe theme) :D

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
Since everyone is posting their favourite animals, can I post mine too?

For me I love cats. My family was once owned around 20 cats (I dont quite remember the exact numbers because it keeps increasing) and after 6 months we could not afford having so many cats living in our house and we have to let them go.. Not letting them go in the street, no, we gave them proper family to take care of. Now there are only several left. One of them is name is Milo. Half breed Maine Coon.

(Is it true I cannot upload a picture from my laptop? Sorry I'm noob and newbie and need help here. I would love to post a picture of my cats here you know. Too bad I have to upload it on flickr/ tumblr which I dont have acc of before I can have it here)

Beside cats I love sugar glider and golden retriever!

miniature-golden-retriever-puppies-for-sale01.jpg

Golden retriever.. oh god.. So cute..

SugarGliderFemalewithNewBabyGloria.JPG

Female sugar glider

Wish I could own them too!

I found a cat on wiki that is resembles a lot to Milo with same breed and colours. My Milo is looking a little bit like this except mine is a bit smaller..

235px-Maine_Coon_cat_by_Tomitheos.JPG

Last edited:

Farron

If the sky comes falling down
AKA
Hallelujah
Bunny post !

tumblr_mpc2qyHtU41re8x0to10_400.jpg

tumblr_maiy5wakFI1re8x0to1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpc25shPpN1re8x0to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_miunqxkJyh1re8x0to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mh48lytscv1re8x0to1_1280.jpg

@ Aki Hana I don't know why you're images are not showing up ? Did you copy the image URL ? Sorry I'm bad at helping
.:sadpanda:

Akai Hana

Unknown Creature
AKA
Akai Hana, Komori Yui
Bunny post !

tumblr_mpc2qyHtU41re8x0to10_400.jpg

tumblr_maiy5wakFI1re8x0to1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpc25shPpN1re8x0to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_miunqxkJyh1re8x0to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mh48lytscv1re8x0to1_1280.jpg

@ Aki Hana I don't know why you're images are not showing up ? Did you copy the image URL ? Sorry I'm bad at helping
.:sadpanda:

Fixed. I just came to notice that my pics were not showing up.. Thank you for telling me that!

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
tumblr_mrr5zt0MdU1s199fdo1_400.gif

tumblr_mrg8i7I5C41raxix5o2_400.gif

tumblr_ms5y8j9wKB1suyqwko1_400.gif

jock-the-orderly-octopus-image-2-103418457-1126296.jpg

His tidying talents have made him the star attraction at his aquarium.
Amazed visitors have watched him wipe his tank with a cloth. And he also rearranges his toys and cleans his own gravel.
The octopus – now nicknamed Jock the janitor – took up tidying after watching staff at Loch Lomond Aquarium wipe his glass.
They use a cloth with magnets so they could wipe the inside of the tank from the outside.
Leigh Hotson, displays supervisor at the aquarium in Balloch, Dunbartonshire, said: “When I started to clean Jock’s window, he grabbed hold of the inside cloth and took over.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/aquarium-star-jock-the-octopus-learns-1128513

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
D'awww. Maru is a study in cuteness. Though I type this with my loyal idiot dog Jack lying across my shoulders, getting ready to post pictars of my little girls who should be coming to live with us in about three weeks. The one on the left is Shub-Niggurath, the one on the right is Nicodemus. <3

Attachments

• Shub and Nic.jpg
    Shub and Nic.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Top Bottom