cute animals appreciation club

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
They're intelligent and know how to dominate an area quickly. Gotta give props to a species who can find a way to coexist with mankind. Brit foxes aren't at all endangered, they moved into the cities. Kinda poetic since the cities moved onto their land. :awesome: Arctic and blue foxes need moar protection though.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
i kind of want one of those domesticated silver foxes but i don't know how well they'd get on with my dog and they're super expensive

enhanced-buzz-wide-21728-1371478557-183.jpg

tumblr_mzfk2vx67f1smy9ueo1_400.gif

hB4F0A854

I AM DED.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Ah, Aaron, you're killing me with fox d'aww. :monster:
They're a perfect candidate for domestication, and AFAIK, they get on well with dogs. If your mutt is fine with cats or other dogs, you stand a reasonable chance of successful integration. The only possible fucker is an unscrupulous breeder selling ones that are still wild and kill your other pets. Having one from a cub is a must, and they live for a good fifteen years or so, depending on habitat and species. You'd also need to find a vet prepared to care for a fox.
exbTVs2.gif

tumblr_mh3okvtjSe1ruw1vso2_400.gif

what_does_the_fox_say_gif.gif

fennec.gif

FOX.gif

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
after doing some more research i'm not sure i'd be able to provide the living space a fox would need, especially if i'm moving to a big city :sadpanda:

75610_748415435179470_1287437_n.jpg

tumblr_mucv1jDylA1r64bw5o1_500.gif

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
404_zps107b6e3a.gif

just give it a huge hug you guys...j-just do it already.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
i'm going to be late because this thread has made me want to look up foxes and the raising of them

I've been banned from taking on any more animals, but if it were my choice, I'd totally have a red fox. There's quite a few webpages which have advice on keeping them caged outdoors, but IMO that kinda defeats the purpose of domestication.

Anyway, to keep it on topic:
Arctic_fox_NP.bmp

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
^ There was a documentary about shrews the other week, it was amazing stuff. Then I came across an online article about how some shrews and rats use a type of mountain pitcher plant as a toilet. Mind. Blown.

Top Bottom