• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

cute animals appreciation club

Sephiroth Crescent

Way Ahead of the Plot
This is a fine club. Perhaps I'll stay here... accidentally.

And this, just for the record:

slide_303383_2577027_free-gif.9428

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Heidi has a mild obsession with this chair... She'll hop up and start grooming it ?

Anyway, when she was up there again recently, I laid down so she had to climb over me to get down. This is the first and (so far) only time she's ever climbed on me ?
received_824121375201848.jpeg

Mobius Stripper

perfectly normal human worm baby
AKA
PunkassDiogenes
Does anyone have a siamese cat? I want to get one when I get a house, but I want to know how anyone's experience is with them :)
Are you thinking about a purebred Siamese or just a cat with color-pointing? The term "Siamese" gets used to refer to all cats with color-pointing, most of which are just normal cats with a mutation related to albinism that causes their coat to lighten at the warmer areas of their bodies. There's no real trend in personality among colorpoint cats. As for actual purebred Siamese, they are loud af.

Case in point:

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Are you thinking about a purebred Siamese or just a cat with color-pointing? The term "Siamese" gets used to refer to all cats with color-pointing, most of which are just normal cats with a mutation related to albinism that causes their coat to lighten at the warmer areas of their bodies. There's no real trend in personality among colorpoint cats. As for actual purebred Siamese, they are loud af.

Case in point:

Oh I've seen that video! Lol. I guess I'd be fine with just the color pointing. My knowledge on different breeds of cats is very limited

Top Bottom