VPfdq.jpg

73pnP.jpg

p9lm2.gif

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
You need the sound on for this one:

I mean part of the amusement factor here is the bizarre noises because his nostrils are inverted but guilty pleasures innit?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, what is it with you and finding all of these crazy noises animals make? Seriously! :D

What can I say? It's a gift :monster:

We need a few dissapproving rabbits here:
nope-no-sir.jpg

rascal_3.jpg[

And a remorseful hamster:

21.jpg

EDIT: Sun worshiping Lemurs

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Octo, what is it with you and finding all of these crazy noises animals make? Seriously! :D
That last one was featured A LOT on the show Russell Howard's Good News. Dunno if Octo watches it though. :awesome:

And about the last pic I posted... no idea if it's shopped, but the thought did occur to me when I first saw it. Still cute, though. :3

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
That last one was featured A LOT on the show Russell Howard's Good News. Dunno if Octo watches it though. :awesome:

I am aware of the show but I didn't see the angry koalas on it, I saw it because I spend alot of time on youtube looking for funny animal videos :monster:

Alex the parrot, sadly he's dead now :(

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I wish I had taken a picture of the dog I saw the other day. He was a Shiba or Akita? And pure white, and his tail curled into a circle. He was running around in front of the bus stop I was waiting at, having the time of his life and making friends with another dog.

So now I want some white dog pictures :sadpanda:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I am aware of the show but I didn't see the angry koalas on it, I saw it because I spend alot of time on youtube looking for funny animal videos :monster:
Actually, I was referring to the squeaking dog in that instance. :awesome:

This video included simply as a demonstration of a favourite fact of mine about wolves (this is actually a malamute, or possibly wolf/malamute cross).

In cold weather, wolves are known to eat snow before going on a hunt. They do this to lower the temperature of their mouths, which means their breath doesn't steam in the air. /badassadorablefact :awesome:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I could put this in the family picture stuff thrad, but I think it should go here :awesome:

16h6g75.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@Cat thinking it's a dog:

Cats may pant, but I've never seen a cat play fetch and bring back the item you threw so that you can throw it again the way dogs do. lol

Top Bottom