Dacon's Art

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Still waiting on reference for the other character.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yup yup,sorry, I was looking for stuff that would work.

Here's the only actual pic of Emma I have at the moment:
Emma-Freckles2.png

Otherwise, here are some pics that kind of show what I want.
Jacket look like this: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-6646051-pretty-young-woman-in-a-yellow-raincoat.php Hood up or down you can decide. :)
Her galoshes: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-7415073-yellow-rain-boots.php
Skirt in a style similar to this: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-ph...ish-woman-in-tall-grassy-field-copy-space.php You can decide length. :)

This pic is what really inspired the look, and it shows a shoulder bag: http://omen2501.deviantart.com/art/Rain-67116328

I hope that helps. :/

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Alright, I'll see what I can do.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I just got done penciling Bex's, working on the next.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
This thread makes me regret not having signed up here sooner. There were many, many pics that I dearly wished to thank multiple times. The Pyramid Head line-art, when people were begging to color it, I was thinking "Don't do it man, that shit is perfect as is" and you had to fucking prove me wrong.

Luckily Mako was here to gush over it like a schoolgirl and the word epic got thrown out about 9,000 times without me, so its covered. But seriously, if I wasn't unemployed I'd be wanting some commissions over here, and I very well might get one or two if I ever get a job.

And if you ever want a challenge or something just for the hell of it like you did when you started the thread: Makoto Shishio ftw!

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Criss-cross bandages look hard to me (not that I'd know, I can't draw for shit, and unlike you Dacon when I say it its true facts) and Watsuki always bitched about it lulz. But if you don't like Shishio, maybe give us Collosus? Or one of the Spikes, those being William "Spike" the Bloody, or Spike Spiegel. Or better yet, Faye Valentine :awesome: Just if you're ever bored. I'll totally pay you Tuesday not sure which Tuesday.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
unlike you Dacon when I say it its true facts)

I never said that I CAN'T draw, just that I'm not good enough.
But if you don't like Shishio, maybe give us Colossus?

The big metal Russian?
Or one of the Spikes, those being William "Spike" the Bloody, or Spike Spiegel. Or better yet, Faye Valentine :awesome: Just if you're ever bored. I'll totally pay you Tuesday not sure which Tuesday

Sure as long as you pay.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Like I said man, I ever get any money, I'll be forking over at least $10, might go up to $25 who knows?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Come on people, need more monies. I gotta get my Ps3 back ;_;

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
100% serious, no bullshit, I want to buy from you man. But I ain't had work in over a god damn year, I'm doing bullshit odd jobs for my sister to be able to buy smokes. I'd love to help you rescue the sweet sweet PS3, but I need help myself.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
So, since I'm done with those two, anyone else have anything they want?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
This is the most recent pic I've been able to finish thanks to my slump. Personally think she doesn't look "bitch is crazy" enough for Revy. But I think it's ok, especially since I did it all on one page on a whim :monster:

revy.jpg

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm seeing some serious improvement here, Dac. That's fucking awesome.

Love the detail and shading you gave to her muscles, especially around her abs. You gave her a nice full face, with a cute expression. I likes it.

Her thighs look good, and so do her hands. Love the detail on the guns too.

A great piece, and considering you just did this coming out of your slump, I'm glad to see you haven't lost your talent. ^^

crack

Donator
I really dig the shading and the details, and looking from your first works to your current work, I definitely see a shitload of improvement. In particular, I really like the upper part of the body. Honestly though, I'm not a big fan of her left thigh and leg. The arch looks a bit awkward. Her left leg looks squiggly; I think the shadow you drew on her leg might be doing that. Other than that, I really like the drawing, especially the shading. Did you use a mechanical pencil for the shading?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
SON OF A BITCH I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING, CRAP.

oh well, if I get around to coloring it I'll try and add it then.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
This is the most recent pic I've been able to finish thanks to my slump. Personally think she doesn't look "bitch is crazy" enough for Revy. But I think it's ok, especially since I did it all on one page on a whim :monster:

She looks impressive. I like how you drew her muscular yet feminine.

But I think what buggers you it's in her eyes. You drew them too round for a bitchy character. Next time try to do them sharper. Just remember Rurouni Kenshin or Abel Nightroad (Trinity Blood). They are two characters who change from round-eyed-cute-fellow to sharp-eyed-badass-warrior. With those examples you will see the big difference that the shape of the eyes make in a character.

Kenshin:
Round-eyed:
kenshin%5B3%5D.jpg
Sharp-eyed:
kenshin_the_battosai.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Actually, no. Her eyes aren't sharp enough for someone who is chinese. I just didn't exaggerate her expression enough. They're rounded because her eyes are enlarged, eyes get more and more round the more you open them, moreso than usual.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
battlecommission.jpg

Just finished this for Bex and Alex, sure it could be better, but I'm satisfied with it. I wish my scanned didn't cut it off, but the page was too big for it :/. Don't mind the random car in the background, it's supposedly been thrown in the air by the flying dood's gravity powers, but I notice it looks kinda awkward now xD.

Now that I think about it, I coulda posted the other commissions in here.

crack

Donator
Whoa, that's drawn incredibly well, and I'm loving the shading and the background. I'm not a big fan of the woman's face, because it looks flat; otherwise, this is awesome, and probably my favorite drawing from you so far.

Top Bottom