Dacon's Art

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Yes, it's an original designalbeit a lame one.

Also just did these on a whim, for practise, wasn't trying to be pro or anything, just drawing and enjoyin myself.

The first is of Arcueid Brunestud from Shingetsutan Tsukihime, and I always though she was one of the most attractive characters I've seen and the only skin she shows is her face and hands.

arcueid.jpg

My boy terry

terry2q.jpg

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I like your sketches when you're relaxed. It doesn't show you overdoing it or giving off too much detail. Nice and clean. They both look great!

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Excellent job on that girl's hair and facial expression, and nice definition on Terry's physique.

As for your previous piece, I like the second version. It makes Aerith seem more menacing. However, the the green you chose for the staff looks a bit washed out, but maybe that's for the best given the nature of what's being presented.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
So I got a Paypal account now, so if any of your folks want to help me out financially I can do some commissions for you.

I can't do prints atm though, so hopefully that won't be a problem.

I'll start out at 10 bucks for a pinup pic, and 15 for it colored, 20 for a pinup featuring multiple characters, and 25 for it colored.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Okay I'm interested, is there anything you won't draw? Will you draw Kingdom Hearts stuff?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I won't draw anything explicit, or anything absurdly retarded (i;e dinosaurs flying on rockets and such) but KH is fine.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
*scratches flying dinosaurs on rockets off the list of things she wants to see drawn* :(

Hmmm... I have a feeling the thing I REALLY want you to draw is too explicit... is blood explicit? But yeah ... I'll probably get back to you when I figure it out for sure.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
GOD :(

... nah I just want a nice pic of Demyx.. just not sure what I want him doing.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Nicely done my friend! In viewing the pages to the most recent, you've improved and I'm not surprised, you've always been a great artist. :)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I just got done with this, though I can't really say I'm "finished" as there's always room to improve if enough people see an issue with an image.

Here's hoping the colour turned out good.

predstalks3.jpg

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Damn! Your good. You do anything related to race cars? Seasons coming fast. (practice starts end of April) I'm looking for some designs and I like what I see here.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Thank you so much for fucking coloring that. Seriously. You've gotten a handle on coloring, like I knew you would. It looks great. I love the fear and desperation on the woman's face. Looks like she's fighting for her life alright :awesome:

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Oh your art always stuns me. You have your own specific style in all of them like making your lighting really noticable resulting in a really bold picture that stands out. The line effect you keep on it makes it quite distinct and fits with the somewhat "rough" style of the photo. Also, the quality is great. ^_^ I'd donate some if I had any money right now, but sadly no. D:

Also, what style of tablet do you use? (Intuos, Bamboo, etc.)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I only have a shitty genius mousepen atm. Wanting a wacom.

Race, I draw cars every now and then for practice.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Oh... This guy reminds me of the Predator... Though obviously human, still looks incredibly intimidating. Powerful piece!

Top Bottom