Dacon's Art

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Re: Okay peeps

As stated on MSN, that's definitely your best render to date.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

Aw snap, I thought I'd request Abe as a challenge but holy hell you killed it :monster:

definitely my favourite/the best piece you've posted here at least.

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi

I logged on just to agree with Aaron and looney. This one looks ace, dackon. That glossy dolphin looks very glossy though, but those fangs look awfully real. However, this is the first time I won't be bitching about the colors/shading, etc, so there you have it.

Me is likey.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

God damn you make an epic Abe! Nice renders of the colors and very detailed! ;___; can you do Rorschach next Big Boss?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

If your eyes are that bad you need some serious glasses darling.

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi

So, if it's not a dolphin, then what is it? :P

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

Lol. I'm just trying to get good enough at this, that I can get paid for it guys.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa

Was the Abe piece an original concept? Good stuff, anyway.

Have you worked on my request yet? It was the only worth doing tbh.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

Actually, yours was probably the most boring.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne

Definitely digging the color scheme and lighting on the one you call Abe. The colors actually jive, which doesn't seem to be a strong point of yours, and the lighting gives a nice sense of a moon that, well...isn't there. Maybe it should be. And I'd consider fancying up the sky a bit otherwise. A moon, and maybe some clouds. I used to have a nice cloud brush if you use Photoshop and need one. I can feel some nice dark clouds in that sky.

The ruins in the background are nice, and you definitely put some nice detail into the monster.

To be honest, I find Sephiroth and the orange chick both far too tanned. =( And in need of outlines.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

[quote author=Ravynne link=topic=142.msg11836#msg11836 date=1233120140]
and the lighting gives a nice sense of a moon that, well...isn't there. Maybe it should be. [/quote]

what.

And I'd consider fancying up the sky a bit otherwise.A moon, and maybe some clouds. I used to have a nice cloud brush if you use Photoshop and need one. I can feel some nice dark clouds in that sky.

This image takes place underwater.

To be honest, I find Sephiroth and the orange chick both far too tanned. =( And in need of outlines.

I see no orange, and Sephiroth's skin isn't tanned. His skin has a bit more color to it, to make it stand out but tanned? I don't see it.

can I has Rorschach too big boss?

Maybe, but for the moment I'm thinking of working on something for myself.

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi

[quote author=Dacon link=topic=142.msg11838#msg11838 date=1233120537]I see no orange, and Sephiroth's skin isn't tanned. His skin has a bit more color to it, to make it stand out but tanned? I don't see it. [/quote]

I had a joke in relation to this quote, but I'll hold it in for fear of my life.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy

I know you don't like me, but can I has a fierce Charizard standing upon a barren wasteland of a volcano that'ss asploded/asploding/cumming all over the earth?

Or just a kickass Charizard doing something fierce?

kunoichi

dead

What? No picture for me yet? What the hell have I gotta do to get one?! D= (I've changed my mind about what I'd like ya to do, how's about a scene involving chun- li and vega?)

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne

Dacon said:
This image takes place underwater.
...oh. =X Well then, uh, a moon and clouds would probably be a bad idea.

But maybe a wavy water sort of texture and some bubbles?

Dacon said:
I see no orange, and Sephiroth's skin isn't tanned. His skin has a bit more color to it, to make it stand out but tanned? I don't see it.
The orange chick is the one with the pink dude and the glowing phallic flower. Come on, she's totally orange.

And Sephiroth, well, this is your Sephiroth skin—

And this is Sephiroth's skin—

He has more of a fair, peach-ish glow to him than brown.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa

[quote author=Dacon link=topic=142.msg11793#msg11793 date=1233108745]
Actually, yours was probably the most boring.
[/quote]

= you can't draw it. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

The orange chick is the one with the pink dude and the glowing phallic flower. Come on, she's totally orange.

No, she's not. And wtf, phallic flower?

And Sephiroth, well, this is your Sephiroth skin—

And this is Sephiroth's skin—

He has more of a fair, peach-ish glow to him than brown.

I am aware of that, I did it intentionally, I already said that.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

I'm not seeing an orange Power Girl. Her skin looks good.

And while Sephiroth usually has a fairer complexion, he does sport more of a darkish complexion when he becomes Safer. That's what it reminded me of, and it looks pretty cool on him.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~

Well, you gotta consider the drawings. It's not like you'd make it exactly as every other drawing of Sephiroth. It's about artistic liscense and personal creativity. I rather liked it myself, but then I might be biased, after all it *is* Sephiroth >_>

Top Bottom