• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Descendant of Shinobi - Yuffie Kisaragi fanclub

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I am the champion of the earth and the sky.
I am the conqueror of evil.

Ehrgeiz-Yuffie.jpg

Well, we've done for long enough without one! Here's a fan club for the world's greatest ninja (...maybe...) and the greatest rose of Wutai, Yuffie Kisaragi! :)

You all know the rules by now - if not, I'll outline them again. :) Here's a place for all the fans of Yuffie to meet and talk about her. :awesome:

So: join, have fun, and be excellent to each other. (And yes, there'll be a pic up here soon - I just have to choose which one...) All pairings are welcome, but try to keep such things Yuffie-centric, 'K? ;)

Oh, one rule: if anyone should post an images here that might be considered "Not Safe For Work", please spoilerise the image, with the spoiler tag NSFW. Thanks.

MEMBERS:
~Mantichorus
~I Am Not Me
~xAerith
~Lawliet
~powerslave86 Neutron Ronnie
~The Kenosha Kid
~Frostwave
~Tetsujin
~Celes Chere
~Tragic Pumpkin
~aniron
~Arianna
~xXWhiteRoseXx
~Charles Xavier
~Zero1911

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Joinage, please. :monster: I liketh the Yuffie. She is awesome.

I have some fanart, but they're Clouffie fanarts so... IDK if I should post them. :awesome: Don't ask me how I got those, by the way.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Welcome to the club, I Am Not Me. ^_^ Hope you enjoy your time ... err, here? :lol:

Well, sure, as long as they're not graphic. Any fanarts are welcome here. ^_^ Oh, I've decided the pic, but I won't be able to load it for a while. It's Yuffie's official artwork from Ehrgeiz.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Yay adorable possible-kleptomaniac ninjas ftw! Yuffie's cuteness is too hard to resist.
I want to join nao plz. :awesome:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Well, sure, as long as they're not graphic.
Sorry then. :awesome: I can't post them here.

Sorry to bring this up but... that art style looks a lot like that one in the doujin hentai game I downloaded last week. :monster:

...in fact, it's practically the same one. :awesome:

yuffiemax.jpg

I has copy. I PM link if want. :wackymonster:
Don't worry, kids, I blurred the parts you're not allowed to see. :awesome:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'll join, but I probably won't contribute anything worthwhile here either just as in every other FF club I'm a member of :monster:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I'll join, but I probably won't contribute anything worthwhile here either just as in every other FF club I'm a member of :monster:

So then why bother join, if only to have your name on the members list? :wacky:

Hey btw.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Ehh pretty much. At the very least I'll be lurking and thanking posts that are relevant to my interests :monster:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Ehh pretty much. At the very least I'll be lurking and thanking posts that are relevant to my interests :monster:

At least you're honest. It's hard to come by honest people who admit stuff like that. :wacky:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Welcome to the club, *deep breath* xAerith, Lawliet, powerslave86, The Kenosha Kid, and Frostwave. ^_^ I hope you all enjoy your time here. And Kenosha - eh, don't worry too much about inactivity. As long as your few posts aren't non sequiters - I do enough of those, thanks. :monster:

xAerith, thanks for all the cool pics. ^_^
DAMN! Uhh, I mean... :shifty: These aren't the droids you're looking for...

It's quite likely the makers of that H-game are using the doujinishi pic themselves, with no other link between the two. :) I think that sort of thing happens fairly frequently...

So; do you guys think we should call Kisaragi-hime Yuffie or the original Japanese Yufi?

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Personally I was always familiar with the English localized name of Yuffie. YOU-fie, it's much easier for me to pronounce it the proper way having it spelled like that.

Yufi on the other hand just makes me say YUH-fie for some reason.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Personally I was always familiar with the English localized name of Yuffie. YOU-fie, it's much easier for me to pronounce it the proper way having it spelled like that.

Yufi on the other hand just makes me say YUH-fie for some reason.
I always said it "YUH-fie" before I saw AC, anyway, so that'd make no difference to me. :awesome:

But, yeah, I prefer Yuffie, too. I think it might just be what I'm most used to, though. Yufi looks like it has half the letters missing, IMHO.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I always said it "YUH-fie" before I saw AC, anyway, so that'd make no difference to me. :awesome:

But, yeah, I prefer Yuffie, too. I think it might just be what I'm most used to, though. Yufi looks like it has half the letters missing, IMHO.

Yeah that's exactly what I thought when I read it. :lol:

I'd always think to myself, 'Isn't that mispelled? Where's the 'i' and 'e' part to it?'

I just saw Yuffie and used it without really thinking about whether it was the correct spelling or not at the time.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Sorry to bring this up but... that art style looks a lot like that one in the doujin hentai game I downloaded last week. :monster:

yuffiemax.jpg

Yus, PM me plz. :wacky:

Also, Yuffie is awesome. <3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Ooo, sign me up! I've always loved Yuffie. I can't believe that a good chunk of fans hate her character and find her annoying. <=/ She reminds me a lot of Rikku, and they're both so cute. x]

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Welcome to the club, Tetsujin and Celes! ^_^ Hope you guys both enjoy your time with us.
Yeah that's exactly what I thought when I read it. :lol:

I'd always think to myself, 'Isn't that mispelled? Where's the 'i' and 'e' part to it?'

I just saw Yuffie and used it without really thinking about whether it was the correct spelling or not at the time.
Well, it's the correct spelling for the international release. :awesome: But just think: in Japan there's probably some forum where they're going "those wacky Westerners, they spell Yufi with too many letters!".
Yus, PM me plz. :wacky:
Seconded...:shifty:

OK, some fanarts that I've found - Yuffie cosplaying as her various teammates. XD If anyone knows the site they originally came from/the original artist, please let me know!
yuffieasaeris4dl.png

yuffieascaitsith2sg.png

yuffieascid1ud.png

yuffieascloud9vz.png

yuffieasnanaki6cn.png

yuffieastifa4ii.png

yuffieasvincent9er.png

paoo

&#9829;

yuffiemax.jpg

Yes, I'm aware of that. There are ones with Tifa too. I've seen it, but you downloaded the game you perv. :wacky:

The pic is hawt, anyway.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Yes, I'm aware of that. There are ones with Tifa too. I've seen it, but you downloaded the game you perv. :wacky:

THERE'S ONE WITH TIFA?! I've never seen any! :O I only have the ones about Rikku and Yuna, and then Yuffie. DDDDD:

...I want that Tifa one! :@

And I'm not a perv! /lies

And I just PM'd the people who wanted the PM. :awesome:

Manti said:

OOH! I love those! :reptar:

Yuffie as Cid and Vincent... :awesome:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Hawt pics are hawt. Yay. I could look into them moar to find out who the original artist is. :monster:

My fav pics of her are when she's dressed as Cid, Zack, and Cait Sith. They're so kawaii. :wacky:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Just a random, senseless update. I found the Tifa game. :wacky:

My fav pics of her are when she's dressed as Cid, Zack, and Cait Sith. They're so kawaii. :wacky:

That wasn't Zack. That was Cloud. :monster:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Just a random, senseless update. I found the Tifa game. :wacky:

That wasn't Zack. That was Cloud. :monster:

Hush you. If she'd dyed her hair then it wouldn't have been so confusing. Point is, she's hawt. :wacky:

Also reply to my PM, nao plz. :monster:

Top Bottom