Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

A

Great Old One
Aerith looks high in that picture? No she does not. D : She looks lovely.

5c6ff766.jpg

15-102clae.jpg

68527e57.jpg

003e9e1a.jpg

ddddddddddddddd.jpg

And a change for the bubble bath picture:

eb0f239e.jpg

:monster:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
*right click saves*

A lot of these are so, so pretty. I wish I still had my laptop so I could share a few as well.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Aerith looks high in that picture? No she does not. D : She looks lovely.

5c6ff766.jpg

Oh hey, look at HER...

CloudxCissnei. As far as crack goes, why not?

My god, where are her legs? And her spine must be bent back 90 degrees! Is she merely a torso?

For the millionth time woman, NO.
Also, she's bent AND rotated 90 degrees at the waste, most painful.

And a change for the bubble bath picture:

eb0f239e.jpg

:monster:

This pic would actually be more endearing if that'n was Marlene and this was family bath time, but it's nicely drawn as is.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I like the bath picture with Cloud blowing a bubble! It's so cute. <3

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
lol I missed the bubble at first and thought he was smoking a cigar <_<

OMG Zelda, great to see you around here! :joy: Long time no see~

Wow I really like Ghost of a Rose's concept, it's a pretty name/premise. Thanks for posting them Celes~

Yep, I do use the same avvy at the Cloti forum xD Yay Peppita ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzCUxtU57T8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iKrKLemWZs

Checking my favourites I just realised that I actually have more general Aerith tribute/CloudXAerithXZack and Tifa/Aerith (anti Cloud o_o) videos than anything else xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBS1Rb1v_G0

:kiss:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Aww, now Cloud is the one blowing the bubble. Cute! And sorry, but I do not find Aerith appealing at all in that picture. X_x;

I do too! I always thought that that song fit Clerith so well, so it was nice to see her make a video to it. =)

Aw, both of those videos are lovely. I remember that Alex (I think) posted that Only Hope one before on TNC.

I think CloudxAerithxZack AMVs are very interesting when done the right way. xD

I wonder if there's any Clerith art that Ryu will actually be impressed with? HOW ABOUT THESE?

1176379021636.jpg

cabeautifuldeath.jpg

cacompletepink.jpg

6fe00cf5.png

Moar Bath:(Cloud does look pissed in this one though. XD)
5t45te.jpg

Aeris_and_Cloud_by_Morumotto.jpg

A

Great Old One
1176379021636.jpg

As beautiful as this picture is, Cloud Strife without a face is kind of disturbing.

And the Cloud and Aerith planets one? Lol.

One of my fav. pics. Very sad.

cloudlaysaerithtorest03.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, but I think they meant for it to be that way- they look kind of like dolls. =) I love that style, though.

Lol, indeed. >D

That picture is one of my favorites too, it's so sad. D; Yet beautiful.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I love her braid, but it's nice seeing her hair down, too. I'm glad there's a lot of fanart for it. =) It would have been nice if Aerith's hair were still out in AC. Seeing her long flowing hair would have been beautiful.

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
:joy:

Yeah, I should watch more of her videos Celes. I think I spied a link to an Angeal/Aerith one :huh:

Yaaayyyy *glomps Ali* NP *^_^* It's a really nice song :)

Going to bed now xD

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Cloud circling happy earth. Dawww. :lol:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Happy chair! :awesome:

CloudxCissnei. As far as crack goes, why not?

This pic would actually be more endearing if that'n was Marlene and this was family bath time, but it's nicely drawn as is.

It does look like Cissnei... it could be Cissnei DDDDX Aerith's hair should be longer than that! :rage:

And LOL Marlene. Doesn't it look more like Moogle Girl though? :awesome: Cloud the pedo :awesome:

SUPER CUTE :excited: Cloud as a cloud. Clever :monster:

:'( NUUUUUUU

THANK YOU FOR THE ARTS :reptar:

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
Is Aerith a root then? :lol:

That just popped into my head after looking at her braid at the bottom of the planet and you saying Cloud as a Cloud >.>

lol chair.

Meh FB is sad, poor Aerith *hugsnugs her character*

See you next weekend peeps~

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
yeah sorry about that, post moderation was preventing your posts from showing up due to image content - posts containing images or links from users with under a certain post count are automatically placed into moderation as an anti-spambot measure. I wish it would automatically notify users of what happens, since nearly all of them end up confused. I also wish staff checked the moderation queue more often, myself included. :wackymonster: Someone with more mod powers than I have should probably merge all your posts into your latest one or something :monster:

Heart-Is-Chained

It's all the same...
yeah sorry about that, post moderation was preventing your posts from showing up due to image content - posts containing images or links from users with under a certain post count are automatically placed into moderation as an anti-spambot measure. I wish it would automatically notify users of what happens, since nearly all of them end up confused. I also wish staff checked the moderation queue more often, myself included. :wackymonster: Someone with more mod powers than I have should probably merge all your posts into your latest one or something :monster:

Oh :/ lol sorry bout double posting then D: I was just like checking I wasn't doing anything wrong lol

Nii-chan, I really like the last few pics, she's my fave CxA deviant :)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
nah don't worry about it, you had no idea you were double-posting anyway :wackymonster:

Top Bottom