Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
8567n5.jpg

Cloud: Wow, that makes me feel awkward, because, you see...

Also, the falling one makes me think of A: Alice and wonderland, and B: C/T and their falling theme.

Also, why does everyone make her skirt too long and floofy?

A

Great Old One
Also, the falling one makes me think of A: Alice and wonderland, and B: C/T and their falling theme.
LOL. Alice in Wonderland is true. :monster:

And the end of Aerith's dress has some unbuttoned buttons, so maybe it they're just letting it... flow?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Awww thanks for the pictures Celes, the first one touches me especially, the hand reach scene and the culmination of that in FFAC/C was always a favourite of mine *

I love the hand reach scene, it's like my favorite part of AC. Now I have a new favorite part since ACC came out. x'D And... are you Fury by any chance? :O

@Nin- You posted one of my favorite fanarts! The KH2 one. =) I love how they make Aerith's dress cute, long, and floofy. I've always adored that outfit too, it makes me imagine Aerith working at a little tea shop/dessert shop.

And more art. ;)

I love this one!
ff2.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol Bathtub art is adorable. But it seems kind of awkward. XD

But that's probably the point.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Is she blowing... a candy bubble?:monster:

A

Great Old One
"First, you will stop blowing bubbles. Then, you will tell me how you got in here. Then you will leave me to my bath."

"And put down my underwear."
Seems like you're having a good time with that. :monster:

2ac.jpg

cloud_aerith.jpg

Here.jpg

Smile.jpg

A

Great Old One
She does kinda resemble her in some aspects - it's probably the hair too, she's not wearing her ribbon. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Wasn't that last one in someone's signature? I remember it from somewhere.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
She also looks like she's angled herself at about 60-70 degrees from an even line to the camera.

Is it just me, or is Cloud upset more often than not in these pics?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lol, Cloud does look kind of "meh" in some of these pictures. Maybe they're playing off of the opposites attract thing?

Also for the bathtub one, it looks like Aerith is acting like a little kid, and Cloud is kind of like... >_>;;; But in a cute way.

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
Ah yes mint electric (bath tub pic)? I remember that site. It had pretty Sephiroth pictures too if I recall, maybe even Sephris but I might be dreaming that :P

Celes - Yep *^_^* It is is~ Also I did make ~Roses and Thorns~ yes xD

Also for the bathtub one, it looks like Aerith is acting like a little kid, and Cloud is kind of like... ;;; But in a cute way.

He did look bored, but nevertheless, it was cute.

Man. Clerii art is really purdyyy. I like how "light" the all seem. ^_^

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Personal space. Need my personal space. Back. Up.

Hands off my willy, while you're at it.

:bigawesomonster: OHLOLOLOLOLOLOL

... Ew.

What?

5a19d3b3.jpg

Licking armpit! O_O Whut Cloud...

I LOVE THAT BUBBLE BATH ART :reptar: Cloud's expression reminds me of cool, badass, Disc1!Cloud :awesome:

aerithandcloud.jpg
:monster:

Smile.jpg

I feel so cool for being such an open Cloti Clack. :awesomonster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
But it looked like to me. Even if I tell myself he's not licking her armpit, I still somehow recognize the picture as him licking her armpit. :O

...although that's probably because I keep on saying he's licking her armpit. Why won't I stop saying he's licking her armpit?!

It could have been my favorite if they were kissing instead :awesome:

A

Great Old One
:aah: No, he's licking the lower corner of her shoulder. Besides, I doubt the artist intentionally drew it like so.

But seriously, we should stop with this talk. :awesome:

'Kay, moving on:

19-cloudaeris.jpg

senakaawase1.jpg

wish01.jpg

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah the "armpit licking" just looks like that because of the angle at which it's drawn. :awesome: Also, some of those arts are lovely, especially that last one Ali posted. :monster:

Top Bottom