Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING NEW IN THE CLERITH REALM IN AWHILE... FANART, VIDS... NOTHING.

So I went searching through my favorites.

I hope this one hasn't been posted yet. :monster:

Vendel

Banned
Crazy idea. Just hear me out. How about we rename this club from "When he was mine" to "When I thought he was Zack"?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
God dammit Vendel quit trolling the thread... even though I loled

Vendel

Banned
God dammit Vendel quit trolling the thread... even though I loled

Well you have to admit for two people that were not a couple it sounds like she had him tied up in her basement. "MINE"!

Or maybe it only applies for that short time she had him in her house?

"All mine".

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Well you have to admit for two people that were not a couple it sounds like she had him tied up in her basement. "MINE"!
sounds sexy :awesome:

Or, you know, we could give it a real name like "Devotion"

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^Lmao how did I miss that comment?

Anyway, a new Clerith viddie I saw just now. :D

I teared up a little. :'( SRSLY THIS VIDEO ALMOST MADE ME CLERITH.

Last edited:

Gabranth

Banned
I'd like to join. ^^

I have a video that is a collection of pictures if that helps. It's to the song "Every HearT" from the amazing Inuyasha soundtrack.

I might try to make a Clerrith vid to a song I really like and think fits but eh.... I suck too much.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I did a vid to this song years ago, but YT pulled it for lyric bullcrap. Was hard to fit the Clerith idea to rock I remember though.

EDIT - OMGCLERITHTOINUYAHSAMUSICILOVEYOU!!!!!!

Last edited:

Gabranth

Banned
I tend to prefer Cloud-related videos to feature slower and more somber music. It just seems to fit him.

Then I see that pic of him from AC with the shades pulled down and am reminded "hey, this guy is pretty badass and rockin' too".

Still, if I ever do get around to making my own Clerith vid, the song I want to use is a slow one.
And even if it isn't good, you should always express yourself. Or so i hear.

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I tend to prefer Cloud-related videos to feature slower and more somber music. It just seems to fit him.

Aye, same here.

Then I see that pic of him from AC with the shades pulled down and am reminded "hey, this guy is pretty badass and rockin' too".

One of my fav scenes where Cloud shows his more badass cool side is when he's fighting Kadaj, they're jumping and swinging and he lands and tosses out a little smirk because jumping at him again. If I were a fangirl I'd squee because I admit it, its kinda sexy...if I were a fangirl. :p

And even if it isn't good, you should always express yourself. Or so i hear.

Agreed. *points to sig*. Trust me, that quality of writing didn't come out of nowhere, my earlier fics outright sucked. But I wrote them and improved myself, and it felt good to put my ideas down and get feedback on them.

Gabranth

Banned
Heh. I'm a guy and I frequently fangirl over things.

I don't fangirl over Cloud though. I do think he's quite sexy in Advent Children, however.
000102.jpg

His outfit is the best in this and the graphic style really shows how handsome he is.

And I don't knwo WHY the only one sleeve look works...but it does.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I kind of wish the one sleeve was reserved only for AC. I mean, in AC it actually served a purpose (hide the Geostigma) but other than that I prefer him to not have it.

The side-skirt thing (whatever it is called) is sexy, though. Makes me think of sexy waiters with aprons tied tight around their waists. Mmmmmm :P

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Because the mods would rather give warnings for fanart than for trolling. :monster:

Top Bottom