Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
The pic of them in the flowers is really gorgeous, however... Aerith seems too young and innocent while Cloud is all mean and towering over her and...

Why the flip does my mind work this way? *bleaches*

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
She does look TOO innocent. That's the obviously guilty of something innocent face.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
True, true, she's done something to piss off Cloud and is now feigning innocence. lol

I wonder what she did? :awesome:

Stole his favorite pair of panties, of course. The pink frilly slightly stretched ones he's had for five years.

Naturally.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Cloud: Who's been touching my panties?
Tifa: Aerith, naturally.
Cloud: Ooooo!!!!! *runs off to battle*

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
inorite? :wacky:

Picture time.

nanamiyukiweddingphoto.jpg

cloudtifaaerisbyprotogi.jpg

faqb.jpg

cloudandaerithinffviiac.jpg

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
That first one is quite well done, though I can only imagine a wedding on the highwind as an excercise in murphy's law.

The second I do not like, both for the art, and for the rather poor monologue.

The last one almost looks like he's trying to keep her from grabbing him.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
what Ryu said, :monster:.

I do like the last two as well though, but the first is probably my favourite.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I honestly have no idea what's being said in the second pic. Is he referring to Zack or Sephiroth? If he's referring to Sephiroth, how does that even begin to make sense? If it's Zack, how can he realize who he is if his brain's still borked? I'm so confused. :loopy:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I believe that's Tifa actually saying it about Cloud. :monster:

The first is my fav as well. IIRC it won a drawing contest on Gamefaqs or Gametrailers or some... gaming website I can't remember.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I found this digging through folders. Possibly my favourite Aerith work ever. Maybe.

aerisbynekkeau.jpg

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Her eyes look weird, and the lighting effects might be just a tad overdone, but other than that it's awesome.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Ah, Nekkau. I love his work. I should find if he has a site again.

It's quite a spiffy pic. Can't recall if he did any other FF stuff, off, hand.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I was flipping through my Aerith + folder and for some reason I have more Aeriroth pictures than Clerith. =/

And it IS a spiffy pic, isn't? It's so alive with colours.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Aeriroth is a very interesting looking pairing, even if the implications are a bit... disturbing. :wackymonster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I read a fanfic about what would happen if Sephiroth met Aerith first before Cloud and co. It was actually fairly interesting. It wasn't totally weebo or ooc for alot of characters, and it was really well written. Since then I kinda became a fan. :awesome:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
always wondered what would've happened if Sephiroth hadn't gone batshit. Apart from that there wouldn't have been much of a story, :monster:.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
No, but it might make for more tension and drama if you have this innocent child like girl following him around trying to dissuade him from killing. :monster:

Top Bottom