Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
alts for aerith
aerithalt2.png
aerithdissidiaalt.png

I really like this one :3

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Heh, took me a while to figure out that the second dress is her Amano outfit. =)
Same I only figured out by reading a comment on the ffchaoticcosmos livejournal, looks nice tho

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I guessed it was the Amano outfit because I had never seen it before, and because Cloud, Sephiroth and Tifa do have an Amano outfit, so it made sense, but... honestly, I didn't remember the looks of it, so...

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Why don't Amano women ever wears beads and pearls while the men are draped with them. Still, looks cute.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Makes me all the more sad that Cloud is the only FFVII character that isn't getting his Crisis Core outfit.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
This shade of pink is SO much more tolerant than her original horrid outfit. I hate Aerith, but this dress is very pretty.

Also, she looks like a character that would fit in one of the FF universes of the past. Hmmm... *gets fanfic ideas*

This shade of pink is SO much more tolerant than her original horrid outfit. I hate Aerith, but this dress is very pretty.

Also, she looks like a character that would fit in one of the FF universes of the past. Hmmm... *gets fanfic ideas*

Well she IS saved by the heroes from her prison in the big, looming tower. :awesome:
And her ultimate weapon is called "Princess Guard". The Princess theme is very much there.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Ja, I know. I was pointing out the "pastness" of it. Such an outfit would be completely out of place in the FFVII universe. :monster:

BTW, I hope the shoes of this outfit are better... >.>;

Last edited:

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Wow, that looks great! She's got everything but a great voice actress. Pleasepleaseplease don't get Mena Suvari SE! I know they are probably going to, but PLEASE DON'T! :no:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time

Gilgamesh is so absurd and hilarious it's amazing, he has to be seen to be believed. The cartoony sound effects, the Excalipoor EX Burst, the victory pose, landing on his head when he Jumps!

Gw3dN36AMH4z94SzADj1M119u78LYPfp.jpg

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
LOL @ alts for Aeris. You only see her floating on the side of your characters for a few seconds. What does she need alts for?

I suppose since they make you pay for her, so she might as well come with different outfits though. Amano dress is lovely...but they took the easy way out. Where are the trailing fabrics behind her and beads?

But yay for original proportions: small boobies, big hips :awesome:

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Gilgamesh looks awesome, lol. I love the little fanfare he sings to himself when he EX Bursts. :P The sound effect for Excalipoor is pretty great too.

Aerith's alts look good, it does seem a bit unnecessary for an assist (when will you even choose them?), but whatever. Maybe they'll make her a full character down the line or something.

Wow, that looks great! She's got everything but a great voice actress. Pleasepleaseplease don't get Mena Suvari SE! I know they are probably going to, but PLEASE DON'T! :no:

No they won't. Suvari hasn't voiced anything for Aerith since 2004. It'll be Andrea Bowen who did her voice in Crisis Core, most likely.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
No they won't. Suvari hasn't voiced anything for Aerith since 2004. It'll be Andrea Bowen who did her voice in Crisis Core, most likely.
I thought KHII came out in 2006, and didn't they have everyone back re-dubbing ACC? I dunno, I hope you're right.

Top Bottom