Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Naked Garland looks pretty sweet. And I like how when Fighter limit breaks or whatever his hair just sweeps up :D Now I gotta add these to my post :sigh:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
EEEE! Red warrior of light! MY DREEAAAM! That's how he should have looked to begin with. yay!

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I'm going with blue Terra now for smexeh Esper smurf EX Mode ;p.

BTW, high-quality trailer, look who's on the far right at 5:15. Blink and you'll miss him.

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I'd like to know how Tidus gets to be on the Chaos side. I mean, wut. HE'S NOT EVIL IN THE LEAST. Unless he's with them bc his father is with Cosmos. Which is lame.

EDIT: Did I miss Cloud? I didn't see him in either group.

EDIT2: Hey Tidus with no shirt on. What's up?

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
So it looks like Yuna DOES kinda fight like they do in Folklore, each attack brings out a monster to attack for her. Also...so there's the world map AND the checkboard? That's interesting, I wonder what the difference is, when you use which.

Does 5:29 mean that there will be other FMVs besides the intro?

And I think Drake's right, it does appear to be Cloud just behind Sephiroth with the villains.
dissvill.jpg

Who is that to Garland's right (our left?)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Force said:
Who is that to Garland's right (our left?)

The floating person? Kuja. Behind him looks like a mish-mosh of Kefka & Terra. Exdeath's foot? idk. It's hard to tell, lol.

That's Cloud behind Gabranth/Sephiroth? Thanks for pointing it out.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
@The alternate outfits:

Aww, I like Bartz in that alternate outfit, it's so cute. <3 It looks a lot better imo.

Lol, Kain looks so good in anything. &#9829;

OMG COW GIRL TIFA! SO. EXCITED. :excited:

Laguna's outfit is the boring one... those sandals rly..

I'm disappointed with Kuja's. </3

Yuna's so pretty. *A*

Work it Lightning, work it. BD

HOLY SHIT EX DEATH LOOKS CREEPY. OwO

FIGHTER SDFSDPGSF *drool* OMG. Why not the Red Mage though? HE'S COOLER. *8-bit theatre ... can't stop thinking of it xD* "I LIKE SWORDS"

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Oh yeah, I noticed that. What up with that? idgi

I figured that would be an alternate, but I expected them to reveal her gunner outfit first.

Oh, nothing important, I just mentioned I had read there would still be the chess-board, even if the main game was supposed to use the world map.

And I REALLY expected them to reveal the gunner outfit so much I hadn't even thought of the bride dress.

By the way, I hope I didn't sound too cocky/annoying, as it was not my intention. But I was just sure I had read about the chess-board.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I feel like the Gunner outfit'll be odd if she's still just summoning. Holding two guns that she never uses :P

And you didn't, don't worry :)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I feel like the Gunner outfit'll be odd if she's still just summoning. Holding two guns that she never uses :P

Huh. I hadn't thought of that. Interesting.

Alex Strife said:
Oh, nothing important, I just mentioned I had read there would still be the chess-board, even if the main game was supposed to use the world map.

By the way, I hope I didn't sound too cocky/annoying, as it was not my intention. But I was just sure I had read about the chess-board.

Oh you didn't! I just meant I don't understand why they will have both. I hated the chess board, lol. I was happy to be rid of it.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I actually never gave the board a thought, I was surprised how many people hated it. An opinion on it never even occurred to me :P

World map is obviously far preferable, but considering Square's constant bitching about size constraints I would never have thought it was possible.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
It's very refreshing to see Lightning on a regular Guardian Corp uniform. Also, Bartz should have been dressed like this from the first game. That's the outfit I've always loved.

And... oh man, red hair really suits WoL!

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
That demo was worth every dime, luckily I didn't brick my PSP putting all the hacks on it. Anyway, Kain is awesome. Lightning doesn't play as I thought she would.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
*is sad he doesn't have CFW* ;_;

I have it.... is the demo available for download somewhere (other than the JPN PSN)? I can record video footage with great quality, not to mention probably rip convent from the demo.

*edit* Nevermind, I believe I found it. :)

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Apparently, two snippets of artwork have been seen in the demo by hackers. One is of Prishe, big deal, we know her and no one cares about FF11....the other one though....I'm double checking this but if this is true, please take a step back now to avoid jizzing all over your monitors.

Gilgamesh.png

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I'm not a HUGE fan of... that character (I'm maintaining the mystery), but I find myself wondering why I can't thank you more than just once.

By the way, this may sound very stupid, considering how many new things we're getting, but I fear we might have seen all the new characters already.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Oh so wait Cloud is together with Sephiroth on the Chaos side?

eee.

ee

EEAAAAYYAYAAAAAA! They're fighting side by side :D :joy:
I don't think I could be happier. THANK YOU SQUARE! The Clephiroth in me has awakened!

Last edited:
Top Bottom