Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I was wondering how long it would take you to realize your true master. For my first request, peons, I order you to dress up as Terra, Rydia or Aerith, any of the three you like, and be lined up outside my apartment Saturday morning for inspection, after which each of he three I approve of most will be sent to my bedchamber for, er....further inspection, yes....

::Shoots Drake with elephant tranqs::

It was for his own good. Before he started calling himself Drake Corneo.

We'll just get this sorted.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
npjh-00069_gim_0c885800.png

D; I LOVE CAIN. Screw Drake. Cain's my god.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Also, for the ladies dressing up like the aforementioned girls, do take pics. Drake does deserve that much.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I don't have any costumes, can I just show up naked? Does that count?

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Oh so wait Cloud is together with Sephiroth on the Chaos side?

eee.

ee

EEAAAAYYAYAAAAAA! They're fighting side by side :D :joy:
I don't think I could be happier. THANK YOU SQUARE! The Clephiroth in me has awakened!

Lightning actually meets Cloud in the story mode of th demo, and he's become BFFs with Golbez.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm kinda surprised that Cloud's Crisis Core outfit isn't an alternate. D: (Unless I'm wrong, but I've never seen it? XD)

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I'm kinda surprised that Cloud's Crisis Core outfit isn't an alternate. D: (Unless I'm wrong, but I've never seen it? XD)

It neeeeeeds to be.

Also, I noticed the icon of shirtless Tidus somewhere (in Cloud S's thread I think). So that's his alternate costume for real? Speechless.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Fridge brilliance just hit me - OK's default outfit is red, while his first alt is blue. Well, now his base second alt is black, but his EX Mode outfits in his second alt are green. Red, blue and green - the Onion Kids!

0.jpg

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
So I heard Aerith has a life bar, which would indicate her being more than just an assist. Anyone know about this?

Also I like how this:
You know Cain, hangs out with Tipha, Kloud and Tiduc.
Got more thanks than the videos I posted :monster:

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
^ Guy who posted her pic on the neogaf forum

Calling it now: pay $3 to get her, pay another $3 to get her as a full character

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
So I heard Aerith has a life bar, which would indicate her being more than just an assist. Anyone know about this?

Also I like how this:

Got more thanks than the videos I posted :monster:

*extracts content from demo*

Well there's this:

packagegim0093b2d0.png

and this:

packagegim00982730.png

and:

packagegim00966e00.png

...... so draw your conclusions from that.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OMG. Well if she is playable... I will be SO excited. Because really, meh at the demo. I'm not going to buy that just to see Aerith for 5 seconds, lmao. Now if she's actually playable... that's a different story.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Do you think they'll pull the same with Zack? Another 3 bucks for him? LOL
Shitty way to get money from fans. Hope this doesn't become their new thing: Flash X character for X seconds to fanboys. Avoid work of integrating characters into the story. Profit.

I would pay for Mukki though.

Maybe she becomes a downloadable that you can only play in arcade/battle mode?

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
OMG. Well if she is playable... I will be SO excited. Because really, meh at the demo. I'm not going to buy that just to see Aerith for 5 seconds, lmao. Now if she's actually playable... that's a different story.

Well you shouldn't buy the demo to see her. I've been through every model file, and she doesn't have a character model.

Now, I still wonder if they're not toying with the idea to have her, and perhaps other characters as Assists, but maybe once you complete some required task, maybe.... maybe they become fully playable (albeit without appearances in cut-scenes). But this is just random thoughts/hopes/etc on my part.

However with all this said and so on, you can't always rely on what you find when you data-digging in a game. For example, in the first Dissidia, Aerith's Crisis Core model was there, along with Tonberry, as (presumably) test models.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
"Presumably". The simplest and most obvious explanation is that they were originally secret characters who got axed for Gabranth and Shantotto.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well you shouldn't buy the demo to see her.

You shouldn't have to buy a demo. :monster: They're using Aerith so that more people will buy it. ;P AND I FOR ONE, WILL NOT FALL FOR IT! Unless she's playable. >=D

The first Dissidia demo was free so... MYEH @ SE.

Yeah it's only three dollars...
BUT I'M POOR so it should be worth it.. >D

Top Bottom