• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Dragon Age Series

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
VVXtqge.gif

:monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
My friend tells me Inquisition is insanely massive. According to him he spent around 30 hours in the starting forest because he didn't realize it was just the starting area.

#StillInTheHinterlands
I CAME HERE TO SAY THIS BUT YOU BEAT ME BITCH

My god I was in The Hinterlands for days. DAYS.

Hahahaha you were the one telling me that I can come back to it, after I told you I'd spent 20 hours in it :monster:

Oh yeah my time in Inquisition is 180 hours of actual play time already. Fuck me :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I'm pro-mage. I'm in the middle of The Last Straw right now...

But god damn literally the only reason I didn't kill Anders was because he's my best mage. FFS man, I'm all for revolution but why did you bomb the damned Chantry?! If you'd blown up the Templar Office at least that would be a viable target for your terrorism. Oh well, at least I get to end the game with everybody on my side. I even convinced Fenris to rejoin me though he initially left and I never got him to proper "Friend" status.

Edit:
And the fight with your entire team is awesome.

Lex

Administrator
New Inquisitor, similar to the old Inquisitor but somehow prettier. This is a "my canon" playthrough on PC. Had to add a command line hack into Origin to get 60fps in cutscenes, ever so strange. Looks amazing though.

Tded5RS.png

EJ89Zoy.png

Gonna do a femquisitor hardass playthrough this year too, Cullen romance I predict. Maybe an elf.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
can...can I click it? I know how worried you are for me so tell me first ;.;

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Hoping to beat the game by this weekend. At the Landsmeet right now, and all hell just broke loose.

Loghain is a cunt. Anora is too. Even if I weren't romancing Alistair there's no way I'd make him marry her. She seems too out of touch with everything. And I don't care how tragic Loghain's backstory seems to be, he made a bunch of shitty decisions that don't morally sit with me. So nyeh.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Finally finished Inquisition's trespasser a couple nights ago. I really enjoyed it. ^_^ Also happy that I finished all the main story stuff for that game now. <3 Took me a long time...

Someday I'd like to replay the game on an excellent gaming PC just so I can play with zero lag and see the gorgeous graphics I know the game is capable of. I played through this entire game with the graphics super scaled down, just to play it and see the story. XD It was worth it, but not having good graphics sucked.

Anyhow, awesome DLC, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very curious as to this new Dragon Age that's supposed to be in the works.
I really really want to play through the entire game, and this DLC, as a female elf who's romancing Solas. I thought that several times during the actual game and a few more times during the DLC. XD I really want to see the scenes and dialogue with a Solas romance aaaagggggghhh.
I just know I probably won't replay the game for a while, and I ain't gonna look up youtube vids to spoil myself. ;-;

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Finally finished Inquisition's trespasser a couple nights ago. I really enjoyed it. ^_^ Also happy that I finished all the main story stuff for that game now. <3 Took me a long time...

Someday I'd like to replay the game on an excellent gaming PC just so I can play with zero lag and see the gorgeous graphics I know the game is capable of. I played through this entire game with the graphics super scaled down, just to play it and see the story. XD It was worth it, but not having good graphics sucked.

Anyhow, awesome DLC, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very curious as to this new Dragon Age that's supposed to be in the works.
I really really want to play through the entire game, and this DLC, as a female elf who's romancing Solas. I thought that several times during the actual game and a few more times during the DLC. XD I really want to see the scenes and dialogue with a Solas romance aaaagggggghhh.
I just know I probably won't replay the game for a while, and I ain't gonna look up youtube vids to spoil myself. ;-;

Youtube can fix that for you. :monster:

Top Bottom