Dragon Ball Super

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
DRAGON BALL SUPER: SUPER HERO official poster.

FGmMQJ9UcAEd-lo

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This movie looks like crack, I love it.

LOL I really wanna know what the fuck is up with Thing 1 and Thing 2.

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
Gohan looks sick:headbang: Wish he was more useful in Super as he was in Z. Heck, I even thought he would take over as the main character after the Cell Games. Goku is my favorite, but Z was more about Gohan and his development. We also had Goten who was suppose to be just like Goku.

Now, Dragon Ball is all about Goku and Vegeta and their next transformation. Yellow, Blue, Pink, Red, White. Wonder what's next. Not really looking forward for anything with Dragon Ball anymore unless it is a Video Game.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Holy shit.

Dare I dream?

Dare I fucking dream the impossible dream of Gohan starring in something again??

They really calling back to Android Saga goodness. Thing 1 and Thing 2 apparently ain't no fucking joke, and Gohan's channeling that badassery from his adolescence. Cape and all.

Now I'm really hyped. Gohan, Piccolo, and Pan. Please, let these 3 do something Toei and Toriyama. I'm begging you. Don't tease me like this.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
This movie looks like it'll actually be good. It'll be different but it looks like "different" might be in a positive direction.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy-fucking-shit.

It is Gohan and Piccolo centered.

Last Gohan centered movie? Bojack Unbound in 1993.

And we aren't even gonna look at when the last time Piccolo got featured time in a movie (or plot) in Dragonball. :monster:

This is has me hyped.

Sutsivoiran

Pro Adventurer
AKA
AverageNoid
Damn I really hope they follow through with this. IDK how they're going to fit Goku, Vegeta and Broly into a Gohan and Piccolo centered movie, but I sure hope they pull it off.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Get. Fucking. Hyped.

I want this poster. This movie doing things unheard of for 30 years.

EDIT: That golden glow on Piccolo isn't just artistic license or lighting. Apparently Piccolo got his Potential Unleashed.

New trailer released.

Piccolo and Gohan fans are gettin' fed in this film LMAO

Last edited:

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
I've been rewatching the Buu saga on Toonami Aftermath (they just wrapped it up, so the series is back at episode 1 in the DBZ timeslot) and seeing Gohan's design being cool again is nice. Never been a fan of the tracksuit glasses one, it's totally "dripless" as the zoomers say.

Hopefully he actually is a focus. Lord knows how many times marketing has led people astray on expectations

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
https://2022dbs.com/news/101/

Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero Japanese release delayed, citing unauthorized third party breach at Toei Animation.

About postponement of the release of the movie "Dragon Ball Super Super Hero"

As previously reported, the movie "Dragon Ball Super Super Hero", which was scheduled to be released nationwide from April 22 (Friday), was released due to unauthorized access to the network by a third party at the production company Toei Animation. It became a difficult situation to produce. Therefore, we would like to inform you that we have no choice but to postpone the release. We are very sorry to everyone who is looking forward to the release. We will announce the new release date in the near future, so please wait for a while. Thank you for your understanding.

Please keep the advance tickets you have already purchased as they will be available after the new release date.

March 18, 2022

Toei Co. , Ltd.

Top Bottom