Dragon Ball Super

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Someone hacked Gamma 1 & 2. Screwing up the final days of filming. What a shame.

Reactions: Wol

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
NHK sources: Toei Animation Hack Was Ransomware Attack

NHK quoted a company source as saying, "the impact on production is still continuing, and we are working hard to bring things back to normal."

Toei Animation added it is still investigating the details of the attack, and stated it is not sure if it can completely restore what was lost in the attack. NHK added the ransomware attack is still affecting the production of the Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero film.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
From the Main movie website
We are pleased to inform you that the new release date of the movie "Dragon Ball Super Super Hero", which had been postponed, has been decided in Japan.
Movie "Dragon Ball Super Super Hero" Japan release date
New release date: June 11, 2022 (Sat)​
• Old release date: April 22, 2022 (Friday)

We sincerely apologize to everyone who has been looking forward to the release in April. Please take good care of the advance tickets you have already purchased as they can be used on the new release date.
We would appreciate it if you could continue to wait for the release.​

Reactions: Wol

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Movie's tracklist names are out. This confirms there's NO theme song this time, and the titles may spoil you if you connect the dots, so don't open the image if you wanna avoid spoilers.

FUF0WngagAUvLlA

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I mean, it only spoils things in a basic, general & non-descriptive way.

We still have no damn clue who the hell is in that giant contraption. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
God, the more of this movie I see, the more hyped I get LMFAO

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm literally frothing at the mouth waiting to hear what the "ultimate evil" of the Red Ribbon Army is.

I'm guessing it's a new, kaiju version of Cell. Like Cell-X but less shitty looking :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Bruh...

It can't be August 19th soon enough.

Gohan and Piccolo fans eatin' good for the first time in over 20 years.

Holy shit.

If you want to avoid spoilers stay away from ALL Dragon Ball tags on Twitter.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
https://www.crunchyroll.com/en-gb/anime ... h-dub-cast

More international release dates:
  • August 18 in Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Central America, Ecuador, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay
  • August 19 in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Zambia, Vietnam
  • August 26 in India, Indonesia
  • August 30 in Malaysia, Brunei
  • August 31 in the Philippines
  • September 1 in Singapore
  • September 8 in Taiwan
  • September 15 in South Korea
  • September 29 in Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
FUCKING PICCOLO & GOHAN, THE GOAT TAG TEAM. :monster:

1000% deserved. Arguably my favorite Dragonball movie, even though Broly has the superior animation style and fight scenes. I will say with certainty that Super Hero was hilarious, endearing and enjoyable in a unique way that really makes it stand out as a Dragon Ball film and that's why I love it.

The cinematography and action scenes were incredible. And definitely emphasized team work far more than any DB film, I think. I loved it.

Top Bottom