Dragonball Evolution

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
If no one mentions anything about something being over nine thousand, it's failed right there no matter how the rest of it turns out.

I'm sure the chance of its failing are already over 9000, though :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I think the fact they put Goku in high school as a teenager sealed this movie's fate.

Oh, and the fact that Bulma doesn't have blue hair because its "not realistic."

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Is that why they change into some kind of strange fish-lizard instead of monkeys?

Because, that's like, totally more realistic :monster:

Lolz. High school. Will there be resident bully Goku has to beat up in the end/race to lose virginity/prom scene?

I wasn't really planning on see this anyway. I now make it a plan not to see it :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm going to go see it :monster:

Except nt rly. But I am kind of curious to see exactly how awful it's going to be. But I still probably won't see it due to cba.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'll be damned if I pay to see this in any shape form or fashion.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
That I can agree with, I'd never pay good money to see this piece of crap.

Nega Adri

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I certainly won't pay $10 to go see this god awful film, but I think I will make an effort to find it elsewhere. For free. I'm just curious to see exactly how shit this movie will really be.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
It's pretty sad that that seems to be the movie's main selling point. People want to see it to see how shit it will be :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I think that we'd best see it on the telly. rather than in DVD, VHS, blu Ray or in theater.

... Or we can pirate it.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Pirating ftw, but I'm getting a vibe of 'ZOMG I MUST WATCH IT' in this thread, :monster:.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
On second thought, this movie would benefit infinitely from moar guitar solos and pyrotechnics in the distance.

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
I'm going to see it. There, I've admitted it. :monster:

Just to see how crap it is...I guess. And to see Emmy Rossum tear apart Bulma. Wtf, seriously.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo4t8PeqJ6E"]YouTube - Dragonball Evolution Trailer[/ame]
Trailol. I don't know how new this is or anything but seriously, the final few moments were cringe-worthy.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I have no idea who most of those people are supposed to be.

But I've never really seen/read the original :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
[quote author=Ashes link=topic=295.msg8117#msg8117 date=1231952470]
On second thought, this movie would benefit infinitely from moar guitar solos and pyrotechnics in the distance.
[/quote]

Damn straight...y0. Lol

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I've never laughed so much since Speed racer.

I must admit though that this requires more pyrotechnics in the distance with a dash of guitar solos. And an OVER NINE THOUUUUUSSSSSAAAAAAAANNNNND! comment.

Countess Ariadne

Pro Adventurer
I feel like it's really trying to be The Forbidden Kingdom...

I heard somewhere that Emmy Rossum (Bulma) said the best part of her role was that she was "able to shoot a gun".

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
The Asian chick fighting her clone was a cast member of MTV's The Real World. Someone should shoot the casting director, imho.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
There should be no sequel. They should burn the original film, forget about it for 10 years, THEN cast Michael Bay to do a real Dragonball movie.

They need to kill this celluloid abomination with fire. It's like "Batman and Robin." Truly, that horrible.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Or we can burn it, wait 2 years and then give it to Michael Bay for some pyrotechnical flames and guitar solos!

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=295.msg8204#msg8204 date=1231964466]
Along with that, bring Michael Bay in as Director for the sequel.
[/quote]

...RELEASING A VIOLENT EXPLOSION, AND THEN, AN EXPLOSION WITHIN THAT EXPLOSION. AFTERWARD: ONE LAST EXPLOSION, THIS TIME IN SLOW MOTION, WITH TANKS FLYING OUT OF IT!!!!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I just spilled my milk in laughter.

michaelbayop5.png

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
xDDD. D. DD.

At least they included a Transformer AND kept at least one major plot element of yon cartoon series, i.e. WE LYK HAVE LYK TO LYK FIND LYK THE LYK DRAGON-LYK-BALLS!11!1!

I wonder who dies slash has to be revived over nine thousaaand times. With even bigger missiles and helicopters.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Probably yoshi, though I bet he comes back with pyrotechnical flames in the distances with guitar solos.

Top Bottom