E3 2018 -Official Thread of Games and LOWERED EXPECTATIONS-

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Total let down of a conference to be honest, I expected at least a very small mention of FFVII.

Welp at least i'm looking forward to the FFBE showcase on Wednesday a lot of speculation on what Gumi has planned for the second anniversary of the global launch this year.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm so excited for the Starlink guys. They seem like it's literally Christmas for them. That whole section was just heartwarming as all hell.

X :neo:

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Babylon's Fall seems interesting though... like if FFTactics crossed over with Dark Souls or something.

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
I'm curious to know more about The Quiet Man.
Babylon's Fall seems interesting though... like if FFTactics crossed over with Dark Souls or something.
At the moment it's the title that most excited me, and the fact that it's made by Platinum Games makes it even more attractive.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Oh look is Hitman at the PC Game Show, another Square Enix game not at their own event.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Looks like Quiet Man was that scratchy silver background everyone was jizzing over.

Lex

Administrator
1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

i made these to channel the pain

Lex

Administrator
Gonna just say this here since we talked about it on voice.

Tuesday's schedule for Sony has this:

unknown.png

Obviously don't expect anything. But why does it say that lol

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I know this is old news now, but every time I see anything related to Death Stranding it just opens up the Silent Hills wounds all over again...

Other than that I'm glad for Resident Evil 2 and kicking it all off with lesbians

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Well I enjoyed Sony. At first I was worried they'd shuffle the audience into a new themed room for each of the four main games. :lol:

Well the thread was titled LOWERED EXPECTATIONS for a reason but I thought for sure VIIR would not skip E3 for the third time.

Lex

Administrator
It's insane it hasn't been shown at E3 for three entire years now. Absolutely insane.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
I just refuse to believe that SE are that self-unaware. Whatever their reasons, I just hope that the hate that is pouring through from both conferences will finally push them to re-address things.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I like to think that the reaction to the FFVII remake was so good that Square made a Decision to go all-in on development after the reception of the first announcement; the original plan being to make a remake similar in quality to the FF 3 one for DS, done by some small unknown studio, relatively low budget. There have been bits here and there indicating more senior staff being assigned and more hiring being done for the project IIRC.

Three years probably also means they basically threw away or redid anything we've been shown in that first announcement video, too - I'd consider that a tech demo at this point.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I know it's a basic bitch sentiment but I don't care: I love you Nintendo, thank you for a lifetime of fun :')

Top Bottom