Encouraged by one of your members to join...

Ghost X

Welcome aboard. As for guidance, "Don't be a dick" is basically the one rule we have, so you should be fine if you breach customs aside from that. We're a reasonable bunch. Can't help with your technical questions, I do apologise. Are you one of the FFXIV folk I met on Discord? If so, who? :monster:

KiwiPizza

Pro Adventurer
Welcome aboard. As for guidance, "Don't be a dick" is basically the one rule we have, so you should be fine if you breach customs aside from that. We're a reasonable bunch. Can't help with your technical questions, I do apologise. Are you one of the FFXIV folk I met on Discord? If so, who? :monster:

Unfortunately I am not one of the FFXIV players, I came across other Lifestream members on Reddit (Chip I think and Keever?) a while ago, one of them I recall suggested joining - this was during some of the heated FF discussions you sometimes find over there. Mainly around the FF7 Remake....

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Keever might be Lex our Site Director. As for changing time zones, click on your avatar on the right side of your menu bar at the top. One of the options that will appear is preferences, you can change time zones there.

Welcome to the forum :reptar:

KiwiPizza

Pro Adventurer
Keever might be Lex our Site Director. As for changing time zones, click on your avatar on the right side of your menu bar at the top. One of the options that will appear is preferences, you can change time zones there.

Welcome to the forum :reptar:

Ahh, thanks, found it now. It was already on the correct one.

I used to actually view the site as a guest ages ago, looking at the FF7 articles but looking at the forums and content and discussion that occurs here. It was probably about time I jumped in...

KiwiPizza

Pro Adventurer
Unfortunately, I am not a kiwi! As any of you have asked Sorry to disappoint :lol:

And thank you for the welcome onto the site!

@Cthulhu I did manage to find it eventually thanks to @Chloe Frazer, who beat you to it!

@Addy Carver and what draw would this be?

Welcome, KiwiPizza! Are you from New Zealand or are you just an enthusiast for the fruit?
Welcome @KiwiPizza! Hope you enjoy your time here! We're a chatty bunch both on here and Discord, so don't be afraid to strike up conversations!

:properhug:
Hello and welcome aboard and if you're quick with the posting you'll be eligible for the draw which closes on Saturday evening (BST). :awesome:
Hi and welcome!!!! Hope to get acquainted soon!
Welcome welcome welcome welcome! Hope you have a fun time here!
Is this a fruit pizza or a meat pizza? Only time will tell.
Hello and welcome! :)
Welcome aboard!
Ohai; you can set your preferred timezone in your preferences; linky: https://thelifestream.net/forums/account/preferences

DynamixDJ

DynaGamer
AKA
Josh
If I ever stumble across another one in decent condition I will give you a shout. TBH I've seen more in-depth guides online (the chocobo breeding guide by @DynamixDJ is amazing in its detail) but I guess it's useful to have to hand.
Thanks man, appreciate the feedback. My walkthrough in sig is pretty detailed too, just still needs an amount of work left to do.

Top Bottom