English voice acting

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Seeker of Salvation said:
I agree with Nocturne on this as I also loved Steve Burton as Cloud and all the other english actors, but I didn't think Mena Suvari was that bad, tbh. Still, it would be nice for the cast english actors to reprise their roles and I'm pretty sure they will, considering SE really don't like to change actors unless due to last resort from what I seen.

She was horrendous. How many lines did she have? And she fluffed them all.

Although this does explain the rest of your post, when you set that kind of precedent.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy shit, that's Aerith.

You went from having a nice Aerith icon, to Cloud..

TO NOW SPAWN??!!

Wow. :monster:

Pretty cool, nonetheless!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
David Hayter should voice Kefka.

Just for the lulz.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
With ACC coming out in like two days, let's see how well Steve Burton and George Newburn do in this director's cut of the film. Perhaps they've improved and grown now that they've been in the roles of Cloud and Sephiroth for so long. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I'm still curious as to whether they rerecorded all of the lines or not.

I hope they changed those shitty lines. Like I said, it was the acting that irked me the most in AC, so maybe it'll be easier to contend with the voices.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I like Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (at least I think I do, I can only remember her singing voice right now), but not with her silly DC accent.

And unless he sounds better now, I don't know about What's-His-Face who did Sephiroth either.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I wonder if they re-dubbed those lines too, Dacon, though they didn't bug me too much (even if Crisis Core made AC dubb a tad mediocre). I think George Newbern did real well in CC, he actually gave me some crazy goddamn chills down my back when Seph went insane o.o was creepy as hell to me. I bet he'll do just fine in Dissidia, as well as Steve Burton cuz they both have improved to me ^_^.

@ Masa, I know everyone hated Mena Suvari, but I didn't think she was too bad, though I do like Andrea Bowen better. XP

@ Mako, thanks I just hit a random Spawn phase LOLz!

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I like Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (at least I think I do, I can only remember her singing voice right now), but not with her silly DC accent.

She was awesome voicing Motoko Kusanagi in Gits.

I always figured she'd make a great Cloud of Darkness.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
She did a pretty good Helba and Kusanagi, if it's any help. :wacky:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
IMDB confirmed voices

Steve Burton ... Cloud Strife (voice: English version)
Yuri Lowenthal ... Cecil Harvey (voice: English version)
James Arnold Taylor ... Tidus (voice: English version)
Doug Erholtz ... Squall Leonhart (voice: English version)
George Newbern ... Sephiroth (voice: English version)
Gregg Berger ... Jecht (voice: English version)

Seems that everyone is returning from previous roles with the exception of Squall who's getting a new voice.
Edit: Fuck me I forgot Squall was in KH.

:facepalm:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
orly? I hadn't actually thought too much of it until I realised that it was usually updated.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. get that doug fag OUT of here before I Bale out. That retard sounded like a stoner in KH2's squall.

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
I thought Dave Boreanaz was a pretty good Squall.

EDIT: Channy! You stole my sex "yes please" thing.

Top Bottom