Fair Weather Zack/Cloud Club.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Mei, you forgot to mention that Zack changed Cloud's clothes for him when he was Mako poisoned...

Though, I'm sure much more than that happened. :awesome:

I need those screenshots of Zack asking Cloud to dinner.

OKAY.

ff7ccscreen18dt8.jpg

But no, I can't find a screen shot of the english one. I could attempt taking a picture of one on my PSP. I doubt I could get a clear image though, and I am saved no-where near that point. I definitely CBA to play the game over atm.

You can has the direct quote however. :monster:
Cloud is leaning against a pillar in Junon and Zack runs up, saying there he is. The two infantrymen next to Cloud say “This grunt got sick from the ride here!” Zack says “You think he’s up for some food?” and the two men say “All right! Food!”. Zack says “No, wait! Hm. What to do? Okay, you can come too, but in exchange you have to promise to look out for Cloud.” This is only seen after the Junon chapter directly after the Modeoheim incident.

That's from the DMW though.

The other one you must take my word for 'cause I can't find it. :awesome:

Also, lol:
ZComgyaoiwall2.jpg

CANON. :rage:

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
.......on the subject of DMW images, there was that one where Zack and Cloud were all alone together on that grassy plain, what with the whole, "I wish I could show this sky to..." business? XD Hint, maybe~?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
"I wish I could show this sky to..." business? XD Hint, maybe~?

Zack is laying down on the plains saying "I wish I could show this sky to..." and then Cloud yells "Come on Zack, we have to go!"

AMAGAD I have to post this in Hope. Such a sweet Zerith scene. <3
Thanks for reminding me. :monster:

Edit:
nvm I think I did post it. XD

Last edited:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
GWAHAHAHA, EPIC WIN ALERT :awesome::awesome::awesome:

So, Advent Children Complete was released on Blu-Ray and its purpose was to confirm that Clack is indeed canon (although we all knew that already). This is definite proofz that Clack is supported not only by Square Enix, but by the Inventors of Blu-Ray as well - that's Sony if I'm not mistaken.

First of all, there's obviously the "Blu" part of Blu-Ray. It's called like that because a blue laser thingy is used to read a disc - but why a blue laser? There are seven colours in a rainbow and a gazillion colours in the world, and yet they decided to use a blue laser over a red laser or a purple laser or an orange laser or a green laser or a pink laser or a dark laser.

Unless you have been living under a rock since 1997, you'd know that Blue is the colour of Clack. The blue laser was a subtle method of expressing how much the folks over at Sony Corporation love and support Clack & the Blue Team. Furthermore, although you can't see it, you can subconsciously feel the light that is emitted from the blue laser. This means that every time someone watches a Blu-Ray movie or plays their PS3, they see The Light and start supporting Clack a little bit more. =D

Secondly, there's also the "Ray" part. Of course, it's referring to the Blue Ray of Light and Clackness used by this technology, but there's also a deep symbolism of the word that you may have missed:

R - M
A - E
Y - I

Both of these words have three letters and rhyme with each other. Now, I don't know about you, but Blu-LAZ0R sounds way cooler than Blu-Ray to me. However, as dull as it sounds, they went with the word "ray" because Mei is the legendary Chosen One of the Blue Team. If Clack was a kingdom, Mei would be the one sitting in a blue throne, laughing at her Cloti, Clerith and Zerith peasants.

By worshipping Mei as proved by the name of the Blu-Ray technology, Sony have once again shown that they fully support the Blue Team's ideals and actions. Consequently, they have also confirmed the Japan Is Clack Country Theory to be true as they are a multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan, and one of the world's largest media conglomerates with revenue exceeding ¥ 7,730.0 billion (thx Wikipedia, ILU :awesome:) and therefore represent Japan's will as they are highly influential.

P.S. - "Butbutbutbut Japan doesn't love Sony's stuff only, it totally wubs Nintendo too!!! NINTENDO DOESN'T SUPPORT CLACK!!!!11", is what some of you may be thinking. Well, as a matter of fact, Nintendo does support the canon too. If you want proofz, I'll just leave this here:

mtlf6o.jpg

And with that, I rest my case. =D

I'm amazed by technology these days. :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

So, Advent Children Complete was released on Blu-Ray and its purpose was to confirm that Clack is indeed canon (although we all knew that already). This is definite proofz that Clack is supported not only by Square Enix, but by the Inventors of Blu-Ray as well - that's Sony if I'm not mistaken.

First of all, there's obviously the "Blu" part of Blu-Ray. It's called like that because a blue laser thingy is used to read a disc - but why a blue laser? There are seven colours in a rainbow and a gazillion colours in the world, and yet they decided to use a blue laser over a red laser or a purple laser or an orange laser or a green laser or a pink laser or a dark laser.

Unless you have been living under a rock since 1997, you'd know that Blue is the colour of Clack. The blue laser was a subtle method of expressing how much the folks over at Sony Corporation love and support Clack & the Blue Team. Furthermore, although you can't see it, you can subconsciously feel the light that is emitted from the blue laser. This means that every time someone watches a Blu-Ray movie or plays their PS3, they see The Light and start supporting Clack a little bit more. =D

Secondly, there's also the "Ray" part. Of course, it's referring to the Blue Ray of Light and Clackness used by this technology, but there's also a deep symbolism of the word that you may have missed:

R - M
A - E
Y - I

Both of these words have three letters and rhyme with each other. Now, I don't know about you, but Blu-LAZ0R sounds way cooler than Blu-Ray to me. However, as dull as it sounds, they went with the word "ray" because Mei is the legendary Chosen One of the Blue Team. If Clack was a kingdom, Mei would be the one sitting in a blue throne, laughing at her Cloti, Clerith and Zerith peasants.

By worshipping Mei as proved by the name of the Blu-Ray technology, Sony have once again shown that they fully support the Blue Team's ideals and actions. Consequently, they have also confirmed the Japan Is Clack Country Theory to be true as they are a multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan, and one of the world's largest media conglomerates with revenue exceeding ¥ 7,730.0 billion (thx Wikipedia, ILU :awesome:) and therefore represent Japan's will as they are highly influential.

P.S. - "Butbutbutbut Japan doesn't love Sony's stuff only, it totally wubs Nintendo too!!! NINTENDO DOESN'T SUPPORT CLACK!!!!11", is what some of you may be thinking. Well, as a matter of fact, Nintendo does support the canon too. If you want proofz, I'll just leave this here:

mtlf6o.jpg

The spoilered portion of the quoted post is made of win, irrefutable facts, and justice. Even though its subject is gay, mind, :monster:.

(factually, the color blue has a much smaller light frequency (i.e. its 'beams' are much more focussed than red light), allowing it to read finer details on a disc such as the blu-ray disc)

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
HOMAI, CELES, THOSE WERE AWESOME :excited:

I'd favorite those if I had a youtube account.

/random Fangirls are so perverted. :awesome:

CLACK FTW :reptar:

R - M
A - E
Y - I

mtlf6o.jpg

I want to sig that :awesome: But unfortunately, signatures can only have 1000 characters.

You are awesome. You deserve to a be Chosen One. You deserve to be in the LT MeiClacksheep. YOU DESERVE THE UNIVERSE!!!!11

ILU x739879859238509280980858093

EPICWIN SPACESHEEP
:hugereptar:

We need to start on the epic essay. Someone release ACC already!!!11 :catfight:

fine, I'll put it into an erotic pov: Blue light has superior penetrative properties.

:monster: YES

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
5zp376.jpg

i4ec2b.jpg

:monster:

Edit: Should I poast the other badges I made? D:

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
O lol. Woah, I just noticed where Nero's other hand is... *NeroDante fangirl is showing... :awesome:*

HE FIGHTS THE GOOD FIGHT. :joy:

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
A true Clack believer:
s320x240

I found that whilst randomly looking at nothing in particular...:whistle:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
^ Love that fanart. <3

Look no further than FFXIII. :monster:

lolpunch.gif

You see, Lightning looks like Cloud and Snow fights like Tifa. Therefore Lightning punching Snow for whatever reason is symbolic of Cloud rejecting Tifa for Zack. Liek totally. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm SO trying that once I get my game back!

Try to make Zack's arm go around him when you try it. :awesome: I love that artist too, so seconded.

Look no further than FFXIII.

Wow, that gif so calls for a "PWNED" caption. Someone do it. Though, that blonde dude is my favorite XIII character so far. xD Don't know much about him even... but he reminds me of Seifer and it makes me smile. And, are their names really Lightning and fucking Snow?

GeoMill

Pro Adventurer
Try to make Zack's arm go around him when you try it. :awesome: I love that artist too, so seconded.

Crisis Core just got a whole new purpose. :awesomonster:

Wow, that gif so calls for a "PWNED" caption. Someone do it. Though, that blonde dude is my favorite XIII character so far. xD Don't know much about him even... but he reminds me of Seifer and it makes me smile. And, are their names really Lightning and fucking Snow?

I haven't even seen the slap, damneet! Where is eeet!

Yes, Lightning and Snow Villiers.

Snow is the shit. Even though he has big feet. :awesome:

Last edited:
Top Bottom