Fair Weather Zack/Cloud Club.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Hey. It's chibi pr0n! Chibis are eternally cute and pure! It's alright for kids to draw them having buttsmex!

Thank you, MeiMei! :kiss: !!! They look so adorable sleeping next to one another. <3 Wah, and Zack's hand in his hair. <33

I'm glad you like :kiss: I'm sorry it's not like you requested. I tried. :monster:

Unchibis are very hard to draw. :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: Unchibi smex even moar so. Not that I was forced to rip the first picture I made for you because my younger cousin saw it or anything :awesome::awesome:

ILU FRIEND

Of course they're going to be strippers. For each other only. :awesome:
EPIC PROOFZ THX :reptar::reptar::reptar:

TTLY :reptar: EPIC. THE OLD MAD SUPPORTS THEM :awesome:

Oh, and here's something lulzy:

264l1xx.jpg
It's Tifa versus Zack now for Cloud! :reptar:

That, and I think it's epicly awesome that Zack has Cloud as his wallpaper, not Aerith. :awesomonster:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
lol, i love how Mei draws <33 and I lol @ cthulhu, 13 years old girls aren't that innocent anymore :monster:

i'm ttly confused. i posted on the other thread instead on this. aww...mei/tiff, why are you doing this! :rage:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
^^ awesome, i wish i can draw like that :D

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
guys, i want some spoilers. why did zack's hair suddenly changed styles in FFVII? completely different from crisis core.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
hmm...why did he have to do that? [/n00b]

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
oic..more of changing of life..or moving on. :monster:

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
It wasn't four years, more like... two. At the most. One could take the reason Zack changed it as wanting to better emulate Angeal, but it's not really said exactly why. There's a DMW scene where Aerith first sees it and she's a little iffy on if she likes it or not.

Obviously from the creator's standpoint they changed it so he matches his original character design and the younger style was to, well, make him look younger. :awesomonster:

paoo

&#9829;
It wasn't four years, more like... two. At the most. One could take the reason Zack changed it as wanting to better emulate Angeal, but it's not really said exactly why. There's a DMW scene where Aerith first sees it and she's a little iffy on if she likes it or not.

Obviously from the creator's standpoint they changed it so he matches his original character design and the younger style was to, well, make him look younger. :awesomonster:

Oh, sorry. I haven't played CC.
Well.. He do look more handsome in the new haircut. :awesome:

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
It's fine. nao you kno :awesome:

And I agree ^^ Though his puppy-hair is adorable too...

So how goes that essay, writer-peoples? :wacky:

Top Bottom