Fair Weather Zack/Cloud Club.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Didn't I welcome you? Sorry, I was probably distracted. :'(

So anyway WELCOME TO THE CLUB FLOWING ICE IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU TELL US WHY YOU LIKE CLACK!!!!!!

Flowing Ice

Pro Adventurer
It's otay.

Well, I think it'd be sooo kawaii!! perfect balance of a Seme, being Zack of course, and Uke, being Cloud of course. <33

Their chemistry was so great in conversation, since they hit it off so quickly. <3

I jsut wuv Boys Love/Yaoi anyways! <3

Flowing Ice

Pro Adventurer
hehe, thanks for the welcomes so far. <3

BTW, are you guys BL/Yaoi fans in general too? I would imagine you guys are.

A

Great Old One
Well, I prefer my OTP Cloud/Tifa, but yes, Clack comes very, very close - and I like some other yaoi pairings. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I actually really don't get into yaoi type stuff since most of it just seems like throwing two random men together for the sake of fapping, but Cloud and Zack had a really good friendship as their foundation.

That's the big thing for me; there has to be a foundation for the two characters to even be together in the first place. Cloud and Zack have that where as most other yaoi pairings I've seen don't.

And yeah maybe I'm old fashioned but that's just how I see it. I need to actually be able to believe that the characters have genuine feelings for each other.

A

Great Old One
Well, I think there are lots of yaoi characters who have a foundation - for example, Roxas/Axel and Sora/Riku. Do you like them? :monster:

And actually, I wasn't a fan of Cloud/Zack until after I played Crisis Core.

Flowing Ice

Pro Adventurer
Well, yaoi can also be those yaoi specific series too, I was also asking abiout them too.

Same here BBM. I've always been into Cloud/Tifa.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I thought he meant actual yaoi pairings that were canon to the story. I can't say that I'm really into Axel/Roxas or Sora/Riku, though.

Actually Axel/Roxas does kind of seem one-sided to me on Axel's end, though. XD

Flowing Ice

Pro Adventurer
Well, I meant both silly, lol

Then again, I've seen people are yaoi fans who only like the Yaoi manga/anime series.

I'm into both sorts however.

Oh, and I agree on Sora/Riku and Axel/Roxas <3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yaoi&Shonen Ai are love. <3 I'm like Ten in the sense that I don't like throwing two random guys together just for the sake of them screwing. Sure, I like plenty of crack pairings, but I always have a story of how it could work thought up in my mind. =) I like my pairings to make sense, and I'm more into the love factor than the "OMG HAWT SMEX" factor, as hot as that smex may be. ::lol::

A

Great Old One
YES LIKE LIGHTXL NO?

And I'm feeling very fangirly today, so I'm just going to post these pictures and go off again:

Webcam___ZackxCloud_by_cirquedunedwol.jpg

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
OMG I can't believe I just missed this thread. EPICFAIL

Here's me for CLACK!!! CLACK IS CANON, LADIES!!! :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
YES, CLACK IS CANON! HEAR THE TRUE FAX FROM YOURS TRULY!!!

I HAVE PROOFZ!!!

clackanimation003.gif

YOUR SIG IS PROOFZ!!!!!!111 :awesomonster:

A

Great Old One
Definitely no.
Yes.

AND CLACK IS CANON. PROOF IS PROOF PEOPLE, IT'S SHOWN RIGHT THERE IN TENNY'S SIG...

And what else would he be doing in the mansion? :awesomonster: If Clack was canon, Clotis and Cleriths would have to stop arguing, and all the yaoi fangirls of the world would scream with glee. Happiness to all! :D

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Quite right, Ali! Clack is so painfully canon that I, as a Cloti/Zerith fan, hurt for the girls! BUT I MUST ACCEPT THE TRUTH!!!11

ZACK MET THE REAL CLOUD IN THAT MANSION IT'S THE GOSPEL TRUTH :awesomonster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Clack has everything. Hand reaches, hugs, sleeping together, screen blank-outs, laughs, smiles, protection, dedication, sacrifice.

Nothing beats it. >D

A

Great Old One
Wow, you may be right about that Tiff.

In a way, if you see Clack, it's a HELLUVA lot more romantic than Clerith or Cloti. :awesomonster: CLACK FTW CLACK FTW CLACK FTW!

Top Bottom