Fair Weather Zack/Cloud Club.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
ooohhh, that third pic. I love it!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah it's not terrible. I like the concept (you know, them being friends rather than doing it :monster:), but I don't think Cloud is THAT much smaller than Zack.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
well...width-wise, probably not. but he is several inches shorter than him. we need to check that AC screenshot of them back to back

Tenyoku

(─‿‿─)
Zack: 185 cm/6'3"
Cloud: 173 cm/5'7"

It doesn't seem he's that smaller to me. I mean Zack was a big guy. After he's dead I guess Cloud is the tallest, dunno actually. Maybe Vincent is taller.

When Zack was alive, Cloud was kinda made specially to look younger, smaller and more fragile. I mean his face, when he gets up and leaves after Zack is dead (in the CC sequence), is the face of a cute little baby with golden spikes. Which is not the case in AC, thank god.

Tenyoku

(─‿‿─)
From what I've searched this far - you are right! Wow, that's a shock.
And I now think Barret is the tallest at 197cm. :aah:He is smaller in my memories of FF lol.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I didn't really mean the height, I mean so much scrawnier. I'm not saying he should be as beefy as Zack, but come on.

Tenyoku

(─‿‿─)
Oh I see what you mean. I put "scrawny" and "cute baby face" in contrast with AC Cloud and it gives me the feeling that Cloud has grown-up/mature/etc.
Though, he must have had something about him that made him more attractive than many females when wearing a dress *giggle*
But I see your point ^^

In this one they are very equal imo (the angles ruin the feeling though) and so happy.

r435345.jpg

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Zack: 185 cm/6'3"
Cloud: 173 cm/5'7"

It doesn't seem he's that smaller to me. I mean Zack was a big guy. After he's dead I guess Cloud is the tallest, dunno actually. Maybe Vincent is taller.
Vincent's 6ft tall, Sephiroth 6ft 1in. :monster:

Although, whether they've retconned that at all, I don't know, because Seph seemed taller than Zack in CC. :huh:

Tenyoku

(─‿‿─)
I just found this and i instantly loved it. When they were roaming the lands, running from Shinra, somebody had to help a catatonic Cloud :awesome:

fdsfk.jpg

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
CLACK PLS

19317741.jpg

6636710.jpg

TESTUBE CLACK

10819499.jpg

17581892.jpg

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Wow, that Hojo one is fantastically creepy.

Top Bottom